OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lol , living your life by some theory isn't the way to go

S

Shuter

Intelectual Whores said:
Are you serious or is the site just satire?
Nothing is just satire.
I know it's written humerously and probably exagerated in parts, but from my experiance vast amounts of it can be applied to many different situations, but obviously not all.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
The Ladder Theory can be applied to some parts of life, but you cant base your life on the ladder theory cause there are many things that it doesnt explain.

Last edited:

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
to get back on topic, it doesnt really matter to me as long as they're around my age. And the older guy thing... well i hang out with mainly a group of guys, and so i get to see the other side of things, and then there's the guys older brothers, and well, they do exactly the same stuff... so there's no real difference there for me, but maybe i could be missing something...

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
i dont really see a problem with going out with someone older. as long as they r cool with it- i was with a guy who was 2.5 yrs older and things between us worked out fine! i was (and still am) 17 and he just turned 20.. i think in some ways i was more mature than him..

it just all depends. even though there was almost 3 yrs between us- we got along so well. and i got along with his friends too..
it was distance in the end that killed us!

i say 2-5 years really aint bad.
problems may only occur when maybe the girl mite be younger and still at skool, and the guy's lifestyle is more free.. cuz they mite be at differnt points in their life...??

i knew a guy who dated a girl for 4 yrs until recently and she was 12 and he was 16 when they first started going out.. when he finished school and got into uni she was only in yr 11 and so they were at very differnt stages in their lives and they wanted different things... so they eventually roke up..

the whole skool vs a freer lifestyle more then usually clashes.. once ur outta skool i think its a lot easier. :)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I wouldn't go out with a older guy just because they have money, I think thats wrong, ...and thats not the reason i like older men, I don't really know why I'm attracted to them.
i'm a girl attracted to older men. i haven't dated a guy less than 6 years older than me since i was 17. my most serious boyfriend was 29 when i was 18. i don't know what it is, it's just the way it works...

stace212

I was 17 and my last BF was 24... I've gone out with a guy just 2 months younger than me and I promised myself that I'd never go out with a younger guy again... I dunno... I just prefer older guys

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
stace212 said:
I was 17 and my last BF was 24... I've gone out with a guy just 2 months younger than me and I promised myself that I'd never go out with a younger guy again... I dunno... I just prefer older guys
yes i dated one younger guy once. he was only like 3 months younger. i must say im with you, older guys all the way.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
girls prefer older guys coz they're more on the same mental level as we are............ usually.
my last bf was 18, i was 17. worked alright.
17 and 24 sounds like a bit of a big gap tho...

Last edited:

*pixie*

HSC
i think that it is true that girls tend to go for older guys, i kno with myself that is what happens, but not cause we choose to go that way, jus coz it happens... i have plenty of friends that are goin out wit younger guys, so its al good...
if ur heaps close, then age doesnt matter, if u r both ready to fully commit to a relationship, u should enjoy wat comes wit it!!! luv *pixie* xxoo

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
azzie said:
girls prefer older guys coz they're more on the same mental level as we are............ usually.
my last bf was 18, i was 17. worked alright.
17 and 24 sounds like a bit of a big gap tho...
i was 18 and with a 24 yr old... n all he was after was sex i think. sure, we did the deed, but there was nothnig else intersting about him. wat a dud. haha

i dont think that age matters once u reach 20... but say 15 and 23 sounds wrong, doesnt it?

= Jennifer =

HSC
i'd prefer to date guys who are older than me (max 4 years) but if a guy who was younger no more than 2 years i would still go out with him :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
just to be more precise, when does this age thing actually kick in. like without saying how many years...what would be the optimum age.

because i've read this thread so far, and it all sounds kind of fluky. say would 15-17 be alright or 16-18?

you get my drift?

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
im_a_choobie said:
seeing how many girls dated younger guys once and never went back...signs are bad
one day there ought to be more women dating younger men...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)