going overseas for a holiday during Easter break? (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Would this be okay? I might be going overseas during the 2 week easter holiday :/

muzeikchun852

HSC
it will be okay if u don't have any assessment tasks after the holiday. personally I wouldnt. simply because I have my half yearly straight after that holiday.

HSC
Uni Grad
Would this be okay? I might be going overseas during the 2 week easter holiday :/
where to?

they should be okay, provided that you study when you're overseas as well....
and assessment tasks; bring a laptop if you have one, make sure you can connect to internet and you should be able to do it :p

Sammy2011

HSC
Haha, I'm going to Europe in the Easter holidays. I'm having my 18th in Rome :)

Personally, I'm not freaking out (THAT much) about it. As long as I do some study, I feel I will be okay, and I'm lucky because my half yearlies are in the two last weeks of term 1.

kaitmaree77

HSC
N/A
Also probably going away for the Easter holidays, but just up the coast and only for a week, so I'll be able to take study/assessment things with me if necessary.

I don't think it should be an issue as long as you stay on top of your workload.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, I'm going to Europe in the Easter holidays. I'm having my 18th in Rome :)

Personally, I'm not freaking out (THAT much) about it. As long as I do some study, I feel I will be okay, and I'm lucky because my half yearlies are in the two last weeks of term 1.
ahaha same! - I've been told that I won't have time to do any study there becasue there so many things to do :p maybe i'll bring an english text to read on the plane.

mecramarathon

HSC
do it if your half yearlies are b4 the holiday,

you can see it as a reward or incentive :D

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I wanna go thailand get some cheap hotels and suntanning.

OHHH YEAH

suling

HSC
Go!

Overseas holiday > HSC

If you don't want to I will go for you? =P

TutoringHSC

HSC
N/A
I did. Nothing wrong. A few people in my school did too and one of them went for 3 weeks but still ended up with a Premier's Award. He didn't do any Maths though... It'll probably be more helpful if you do Maths, to bring a Maths textbook rather than a text for English as you suggested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)