Going to miss my first day of uni (first year student for 2015) ? (1 Viewer)

Jenny927

Buttercup
HSC
Hey guys,
I'm in year 12 at the moment, and my family has planned to go on holiday for a month, and we can only go during February 2015 since they can take annual leave from work. We have planned to go for a month, and I saw on the calender, uni starts on the 2nd of March next year and I'm going to be back on the 3rd of March, does anyone know what happen?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Just going off your sig, I believe B Med Sci at UTS requires you to enrol on campus, or did in the last two years. So if you enrol in the later rounds that may become an issue, but i'm sure there's a way around it so I wouldn't worry about that.

Also, at uni start dates differ from uni to uni. UTS usually start a week earlier than Usyd and UNSW so first week of 2015 is scheduled to be 23rd of February, so you'd miss first week of lectures - unfortunate but not a big problem as long as you ensure you know what's going on by checking what is planned and emailing lecturers if need be. In some courses the first lecture is an English test to determine if people need to be placed in ELSSA classes. Tutes may have attendance marked so if any land on the Monday you miss, so just make sure you find out and ask about that.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
You'll get suspended from uni :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)