Going to Sydney - need to vent rage: (1 Viewer)

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
ok, in Feb I'm going to Sydney to see my gran. No probs, except for the fact that my gran hates having me in the house during the day and wants me to entertain myself in the city.

I, being a 19 yo female with a very expensive camera, do not want to be mugged and have expressed this. Also, I have seen enough of Sydney every year, that there is nowhere new for me to visit....and how fun is Sydney when you're on your own? Exactly.

So, a few weeks ago, I asked a friend of mine if he wanted to come with me. He agreed and so began the "yes" / "no" war with mum as she thought he was a "bad influence" but with no facts to back it up. Finally, I was told that gran wasnt allowing my friend to come. I accepted it, and was blinded by anger of the 2 weeks wasted of the yes/no war.

Now here's the funny part: yesterday I receive a letter from my gran saying how she can't wait to meet my friend and even got us free tickets to see shows and museums etc....when I questioned mum...she acted innocent and suddenly took my side saying it sucks that he couldn't come. When I called gran to confirm this, she told me she never said no, and mum has been the cause of all this trouble! So guess who isnt speaking to mum *my theory....if you haven't got something nice to say, don't say anything...*

Now after allllllll this, the plane tickets have gone up (we're flying...) and now after 4 weeks of battles and shit I had to go thru to get my friend to be allowed to come, he's currently backing out of the whole trip. Right now I could murder him - a gruesome death has already been planned out if, after all this, he decides he doesn't want to go.

So right now, I'm awaiting his call so we can discuss this. I want to beat him to a bloody pulp right now, and will make sure he knows every detail of what it took to get him to be allowed to come.

ok....this venting didn't help a bit.....but at least I can b*tch to other ppl about it.

LOL my family are weird as hell! here's a taste of what I'd get if I:

A: Didn't go - get in trouble with everyone for not visiting gran.
B: Went, did nothing and sat at grans house - be labelled by my gran as a (spelt wrong) schitzophrenic (it's a looooong story)
C: Took my friend - be in trouble with my family for taking someone with me.
D: Went with dad - (see B) as dad plays golf every year on all the Sydney courses, while dear old daughter sits at home.

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
on the phone now with him. He's not able to come b/c of work messing him around. BUT what annoys me most is he claims he has no money yet he wasted 70 bucks on some shoes he doesn't need. (he has four pairs)

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
it's still about travel - I'm worried to travel to Syd on my own...

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
success! He's said yes....and I'm holding him to it! LOL it's probs b/c I was stuck waiting 2 hours for him to have his hair done at the hairdressers (he told me he'd be 10min!) anyway, I was furious, and I think as a last resort to make me calm down he said "ok, I'll go to Sydney!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)