Good excuses to leave my partner (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
sophie1989 said:
oh just tell the chick your mum told you u had 2 break it off because of the hsc n tell her u will get back 2gether after it cause u still like her..
Then secretly get with another girl n go out with her whilst still leading the other chick on. eventually the chick will find out n ur plans will crumble n the shit will hit the fan but no, the chick doesnt have a opportunity to be angry coz all the blame is pushed back onto her even though the guy cheated etc even though u (he) has lied 2 her he still expects her 2 act like nothing has happened its a heaps good plan ay heaps intelligent and nice ay
hmmmm:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
HEY GOOD IDEA SOPHIE!

You're really smart :shy:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
sophie1989 said:
oh just tell the chick your mum told you u had 2 break it off because of the hsc n tell her u will get back 2gether after it cause u still like her..
Then secretly get with another girl n go out with her whilst still leading the other chick on. eventually the chick will find out n ur plans will crumble n the shit will hit the fan but no, the chick doesnt have a opportunity to be angry coz all the blame is pushed back onto her even though the guy cheated etc even though u (he) has lied 2 her he still expects her 2 act like nothing has happened its a heaps good plan ay heaps intelligent and nice ay
LOL @ lifestory.

Iced tea

HSC
N/A
i dont get it, why wouldnt you want to have sex with her and the 'other' one. Youll get twice as much?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Oh I don't want to leave her now. I've realised if I leave her it'll be a little suss when I still keep comming over, hanging out with her mum & sister.

absolutlaura

HSC
Enteebee said:
Oh I don't want to leave her now. I've realised if I leave her it'll be a little suss when I still keep comming over, hanging out with her mum & sister.
Lol. There is absolutely no way you can have sex with the sister without her finding out.. unless you do it in an alley?
Besides.. theyre sisters! Even if you do pull it off, they'll get in a bitchy PMS driven bitchfight one day and the sister will come out with 'Im sleeping with your ex!' and then its all over...

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
just offer them yourself in a threesome.

good times will be had by all.

rachelmcdermott

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
olol that episode is a classic.

plus Jerry later tries it and additional humourous situations are created
"I'm gay i'm married to the see i dont wannt kill u but i will"
Homer Simpson
"I'm sleeping with ur brother"
Rachel McDermott

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
absolutlaura said:
Lol. There is absolutely no way you can have sex with the sister without her finding out.. unless you do it in an alley?
Besides.. theyre sisters! Even if you do pull it off, they'll get in a bitchy PMS driven bitchfight one day and the sister will come out with 'Im sleeping with your ex!' and then its all over...
The naughtiness of it all is kinda what gets me going... the prospect of being caught... the immorality... OH MY GOD I CAME!

Legham

HSC
sophie1989 said:
That's just crazy enough to work!

absolutlaura

HSC
Enteebee said:
The naughtiness of it all is kinda what gets me going... the prospect of being caught... the immorality... OH MY GOD I CAME!
Lol ahh sweet immorality, it always gets me aswell. The fear of getting caught is the best part, until you get caught.. then its a total bitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)