good luck BOS umaters. (1 Viewer)

Mdzabakly

HSC
just wanted to say, good luck for tomorrow, and do BOS proud by being in the highest percentiles !!

( from me , and i hope the rest of the bos community)

Thief

!!
HSC
I read this as 'bos amateurs' lol.

Good luck everybody.

Zeroes

HSC
I'm still fascinated as to how I got 95% on Section 2 in the ACER Practice Test 1 and 50% in Practice Test 2... surely my emotional intelligence hasn't plummeted that much since Sunday.
But thanks! Good luck to everyone else as well!

ashtheawesome

HSC
I'm still fascinated as to how I got 95% on Section 2 in the ACER Practice Test 1 and 50% in Practice Test 2... surely my emotional intelligence hasn't plummeted that much since Sunday.
Hey
The same thing happen to me maybe the second paper was alot harder then the first one??

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, paper 2 was harder, but I got well above 50%. :/

But don't stress guys, I'm sure you'll do fine. (UMAT is harder than the practice papers)

Thanks for the good luck too. :)

Mdzabakly

HSC
Hey
The same thing happen to me maybe the second paper was alot harder then the first one??
Well, paper 2 was harder, but I got well above 50%. :/

But don't stress guys, I'm sure you'll do fine. (UMAT is harder than the practice papers)

Thanks for the good luck too. :)
Good luck all you guys, im sure you will do great!!
esp u rip root seeing as uve done it bfor ^^

Zeroes

HSC
Found more section 2 to practice this morning and was fine again this time - I guess being half asleep probably didn't help last night...

Fingers crossed that that actual UMAT isn't that much harder than the practice papers.

Last edited:

VJ30

HSC
people who have done the test in the morning- can they give us an idea of the questions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)