Good luck for the Biology Exam! (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Hi all. I know the HSC Exams are coming soon so I wish you all the best, especially for the Biology Exam.

Study hard everyone! I look forward hearing from your great results.

Survivor39

Tim035

HSC
Thanks mate!
Any suggestions as to the angle of focus over the next couple of weeks, pointers, hints etc?? Or just study dam hard?:D

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Just know everything there is to know in the HSC Biology syllabus. Forget anything that is not relevant.

Beetle

HSC
I cant wait for the biology hsc exam. i absolutely love biology, and find it pretty fun. Plus i have 1 week and 3 days to study for biology, as the exam before biology that i have to do is business studies.. which is in the 2nd week.

Anywayz good luck in the biology exam people !

aileenli

HSC
^ aw lucky, i have bio and then eco less than 24 hrs after. bio is like one of the biggest syllabus ever, and if i have study for economics after that, it means cutting my memorising time by more than half...

what would be my success rate if i basically rattled off everything i read from all those textbooks, notes etc? like bio isnt one of them subjects you have to interpret/find your own meaning right? i mean the only reason i find bio easy is because of my super big memory, and because unlike english, i dont have to things. although i might be doing this wrong, and maybe there are things i have to interpret that i havent and i'm going to fail because i havent done it before!!! arghh!! i think i'm going paranoid now....

Tim035

HSC
Every year they do tend to include a question which involves you not simply knowing the facts but applying your biology knowledge to an unseen scenario, its actually also one of the prequisites on the boardofstudies websites for a band 6 student. Take the cattle tagging question from last years HSC as an example.

Dr_Doom

HSC
I'm looking forward to this exam, not in the sense that I will ace it, but in that it's my last exam xD

ally147

HSC
Hey its my last exam too, how good is it??

I will finally be able to let all the stress go and jus relax...

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
eeek! i have bio on the monday, legal on the wed, and chem on the friday!!!!!

im ok at bio, came 1st in the trial (97% for section 1, part b!!!) so hopefully (fingers crossed!) i will go ok.

good luck everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)