Good SMH articles? (1 Viewer)

Aeolior

HSC
Heya all,

Out of curiousity, I'm wondering if anyone has particularly chosen any SMH feature article/ Travel article, and found it relating, specificly to Physical Journeys. For I've been browsing sooo many, but to no success.

If you've used a SMH article, and found it really connected to physical journeys, is it possible if you can leave the title of that article here.

Thanks in advance, for its kinda good to touch different text types instead of like films, and novels too much :p but I might stick with films and novels if I'm still unable to locate a good feature article. :eek:

mz_purfect

Pedantic Perfectionist
A paradoxical world where innocents suffer n crims
HSC
well for ma HSC i did physical journey and i chose dis article frm SMH Travel
"River of Daydreams" February 7, 2004

'Even a Greek god would have been happy here', writes Kendall Hill

it presents an extrmly positive attitude to the author's physical journey to Tasmania as evident in the statment.
Here's de web ad for it:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/02/06/1075854053902.html?oneclick=true

if it doesnt work jus type de title in google.au
hope tht helps! :)

Aeolior

HSC
Thanks ^^ babiebubski, hmm.. i typed the reckless journey into google, and the only relevant match was a site of a painting ><
unless if i kinda got it wrong XD :eek:

Hmm, I suppose good thing about feature articles is that if you find the right SMH feature article, you can easily relate it to your core text, without having to do much.. Whereas in films, you have to waste almost 2-2.5 hours of your study time to re-watch a film to get the right techniques and ideas relating back to your core text.

I just gotta relate say a feature article with any Skrzynecki poem, and suggest a relevant physical idea between them..

Aeolior

HSC
o_O i just went to bos site, and searched "reckless journeys" and the only topic that came up was the music syllabus XD

If it really was from bos site, maybe they've updated it.. >< sobs...

BabieBubski

HSC
Heres your articles

Go to goggle and type "Reckless Journey" (by Sharri Markson) *The Sunday Telegrash page 33*....or type " Whats it like being 80, but still feeling 25 inside" (by Adele Horin) *The Sydney Morning Herald* (Oct 28th, 2004)
Hope these couple of article helps...TAKE IT EASI.. if u need any more help, jus msg me..
BEST OF LUCK WITH ENGLISH
<3 Jo Jo <3

coolcatie

HSC
Hmm, I suppose good thing about feature articles is that if you find the right SMH feature article, you can easily relate it to your core text, without having to do much.. Whereas in films, you have to waste almost 2-2.5 hours of your study time to re-watch a film to get the right techniques and ideas relating back to your core text.

I just gotta relate say a feature article with any Skrzynecki poem, and suggest a relevant physical idea between them..[/quote]

thanks for the suggestion of the SMH article.... but how do i relate it to the Skrzynecki poetry and the stimulus booklet..
any help much appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)