Goodbye, Holy Father (1 Viewer)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Eh.. it's debatable. I'd say Reagan did have a small role in the collapse of the USSR. I just don't like the amount of credit he did get for it in the end.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well... ok don't give him credit then, but at least credit his presidency, and the US.
If not the US then i'd like to know honestly how their economy would have failed etc?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
There were those of us who fought against us. But in the end, we could not keep up with the expense involved in the arms race, the space race, and the peace race. And at the same time, our people grumbled for more nylons and washing machines. Our Doomsday scheme cost us just a small fraction of what we'd been spending on defense in a single year. But the deciding factor was when we learned that your country was working along similar lines, and we were afraid of a Doomsday gap...Our source was the New York Times.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Lexicographer you cant handle that so many people are against yuor views regarding the pope, so once again yuo go on yuor power trip and just Close threads that YOU think are inappropriate. well thats just great. yuor a big man now. Show mummy how u can boss people on the internet. wow byebye its your nap time now. pfff weak....

if you cant handle whats said, dont block peoples views, just dont read it. or as the simpsons halloween episode sais "just dont look, just dont look *funky tune*"

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
Lexicographer you cant handle that so many people are against yuor views regarding the pope, so once again yuo go on yuor power trip and just Close threads that YOU think are inappropriate. well thats just great. yuor a big man now. Show mummy how u can boss people on the internet. wow byebye its your nap time now. pfff weak....

if you cant handle whats said, dont block peoples views, just dont read it. or as the simpsons halloween episode sais "just dont look, just dont look *funky tune*"
Hey I have an idea. Shut the fuck up before they ban you.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
for what? saying the truth? stand up for your self man. u pussy weak. or you will get treated like shit.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:

What are you talking about. In the forums lexicographer can moderate, there shouldn't be any discussions on the pope.

That thread was not locked by him.

~Dreamer

HSC
my condolences to the pope. may he rest in peace.
and to a friend who passed away, her funeral was today...

i know theyre in better places, but saying goodbye to someone you care is such a hard task because you know you will never see them again physically.which is what i find challenging.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
SashatheMan said:

:rolleyes: I'm not a moderator of this forum, meaning I have no edit powers. If a thread has been closed, it's because a super moderator decided that such action was appropriate - not me.

Tool.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
^^^

your pic (and user name) isnt funny. You might offend a fair few people you know. But hang on thats probably your intention, right? Grow some braaaaaaaainnnnnnnns yourself

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
grag has been in mourning over the death of our holy father john paul II, but i'm is feeling a bit better now. im going to miss the big fella, however. i still remember the time i beat him in the kransky eating competition, the look on his face was priceless. i actually adopted his illegitimate son, he resides now in jamaica. gragston, his name is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)