Got my results back? How the f*ck do I study chemistry (1 Viewer)

ltlftp

HSC
N/A
hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster..

So I got 33% for my half yearly chemistry exam. Like, 70% of my class failed it and i'd say my mark was average-ish, few people got really good marks - but that's it. I want to know, is their some secret to studying this? This is the first time in my life I have ever failed a formal science exam lol, granted it is year 11 and I really don't give a shit atm but still would like to know.

I'm doing better in physics (should be on a solid high C or low B), so it's not that I'm incapable of comprehending the content. Chemistry is so goddam rigorous and hard.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
maybe the test was overall hard and you're not overall reacting?

aimpacc

HSC
I)write ur own syllabus dot point summaries :) - the process is more important than the notes itself.

II)after writing an answer in exam, ask urself "would you give this full marks if u wer the teacher?" "am i missing anything?" "should i include a diagram?" (its the hsc, dont say yolo after u write the answer, unless its english)

III)once u have ur dot point summaries, u know pretty much how much u needa write for exam questions as u can relate back to the dot point

IV)dont lose easy marks such as (aq), (s), (l), (g)

V)70% of ur class failed doesnt mean its ok for u to fail, aim higher bruh, u can only get strongerrrrrrrrrrrrr

VI)chem has insane scaling (+11 for my school mark lel) so if ur doing relatively sht in other subjects, drop others and dont drop chem lel

VII)stalk my profile for started threads if u need my crappy chem notes :), got b6

good luck xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)