gota stop doing this (1 Viewer)

Tangent

HSC
Wow, you are really sweet, if only they could see it. I can understand where you are coming from with the physical and emotional side of things. Love brings meaning.
Have you told any of the girls that you liked that you actually liked them? If she knew than atleast she would know the opportunity is there and maybe feelings will grow from that. OR go out and meet people, the best thing to do it keep meeting people, and hopefully you will have a connection with one of them, get to know them, laugh with them etc etc.

johony

HSC
you'd obviously prefer to be around them and be their friend, rather than taking the risk and maybe screwing up your friendship

i'd say take the risk, but that would make me a hypocrite

ubernuton

HSC
Wow, you are really sweet, if only they could see it. I can understand where you are coming from with the physical and emotional side of things. Love brings meaning.
Have you told any of the girls that you liked that you actually liked them? If she knew than atleast she would know the opportunity is there and maybe feelings will grow from that. OR go out and meet people, the best thing to do it keep meeting people, and hopefully you will have a connection with one of them, get to know them, laugh with them etc etc.
i have told a earlier girl i liked in a similar situation, it add an arkward eliment to our friendship for about a year, but now if i where a girl i would be one of her brides maids.
i know her through cadets, i found out that about half my cadet unit have made a move on her, including one that sexual assulted her (btw it's not that i am bating out of my league it's just cadets have no standards) and i didn't want her to see me as just another one of them

muscleman09

HSC
i have told a earlier girl i liked in a similar situation, it add an arkward eliment to our friendship for about a year, but now if i where a girl i would be one of her brides maids.
i know her through cadets, i found out that about half my cadet unit have made a move on her, including one that sexual assulted her (btw it's not that i am bating out of my league it's just cadets have no standards) and i didn't want her to see me as just another one of them
You sound like a fucking pussy. "ooo look at me... i have feelings, la la la la"

HARDERN THE FUCK UP AND POKE THE BITCH

Just ask her out, and if shes about to say no, just ram your cock down her throat so she doesnt get the chance.

GL:rofl:

Oliver04

HSC
i keep liking girls, then finding out they like someone else and instead of going after them i help them to get the guy they want.
i hate myself for doing this. but i keep doing it.
i don't realy have a question i think i am just here to whine.
I've been in your position before had having read some of these posts I can't see you finding a solution so I thought I'd give you my 50c.

Being a nice guy is the greatest asset you can have, but being a 'nice guy' doesn't mean sorting out other people's relationship problems or being a 24/7 punching bag. It's being honest with who you are and showing a degree of empathy for others.

If you like a girl and they want to use you as a punching bag then your obligations to them as a 'nice guy' are nil. Realistically they're expecting you to do someone else's work (the emotional duties of a partner). You need to ask yourself: 'would they be like this in front of the boy they like?' if the answer is no why should you put up with it?

The girls in this forum are right: as a nice guy you'll always win in the end, but it isnt fair on you in the present.

My advice would be this:
1. You need to be more forward with girls and yourself. It's likely you spend so much time talking to the girls that you put yourself in the 'girlfriend' position. After 2-3 dates just tell them 'I think we should start seeing each other' or 'Kate, how about you come out with me tonight?' it might sound brutally forward but you don't really have anything to lose if they pull the 'just friends' thing on you.

2. You need a hobby. Weights do incredible things to your self confidence, but so does surfing, reading or working hard at school. If you have something you're passionate about you'll find yourself less often in the 'friends' position because your world wont be focused on them.

3. You need to change the kind of girls you go after. To be honest with you I don't believe you pick the 'shy and quiet' girls, because those are the ones who don't get any attention and pursue other things rather than the ones who bitch and moan. Ask the two girls who sit by themselves in class if they're off after that subject then ask them to join you for lunch. Bingo.

Last edited:
HSC
LOL.

A bit maudlin.

It's because you're on the 'friends ladder'. You see, chicks have two ladders. A ladder of who they want to do it with and date, and another one for 'friends'.

Guys, frankly only have one ladder, that's because they'd do anyone, it's just a matter of who's better looking.

It's called the 'Ladder Theory'

Check it out. Expecting a lot of hate mail. YES!

HSC
god, what is with all of these serious long winded advice from fifteen year old girls?

This is weird.

Chill out man, just get yourself a blow up and a raunchy myspace picture.

giggidy goo

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
he is probably the most socially inept person in the world

no amount of advice from 15yr old girls and hot bitches is going to help him

BiancaMaree

HSC
Ohh man, i know the exact feeling, except yeah oppistie sex's and all. it sucks. but after a while. if its the one person yourve been helping. they will realise, that your the only one whos been there all the time and yeah :D goodluck

novembre

HSC
N/A
i keep liking girls, then finding out they like someone else and instead of going after them i help them to get the guy they want.
i hate myself for doing this. but i keep doing it.
i don't realy have a question i think i am just here to whine.
Hey, you rejected me first.

XPac2

HSC
DUDE. been here trust me.
I was in love wif a girl for three years, not some high school crush shit. And the whole time i was hellping her thru her bf problems and being justa friend to her and shit. Then one day she realised her bf was a dick!! and that i was the one that was there for her all this time, not him. Nw guess what??

She has another bf!

and!!

its nt me.

Pace_T

HSC
not helping her get her next bf isnt going to help you get with her

theres a reason why shes going for other guys, and its not because you're helping her get them.

HalcyonSky

HSC
DUDE. been here trust me.
I was in love wif a girl for three years, not some high school crush shit. And the whole time i was hellping her thru her bf problems and being justa friend to her and shit. Then one day she realised her bf was a dick!! and that i was the one that was there for her all this time, not him. Nw guess what??

She has another bf!

and!!

its nt me.

lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Man up, tell her you like her then do as Peter Cetera and be a man who will fight for her honour!

[youtube]rMsbYgLtU6I[/youtube]

</excusetopostpetercetera>

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
god why is this thread still going.

SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU. move on.

problem solved.

louy

HSC
N/A
You should tell her,
If you are not going to do anything about your situation, then dont waste your energy and time complaining about the situation

buiwashere

HSC
youre pretty much just the 'nice guy'
whatever you do, you have to change your attitude.
girls don't want the emotional baggage, at least not at the beginning of a relationship

they want the fun, the excitement, the chase!
be a flirt, be funny, and have the right attitude!!

and whatever you do, you gotta remember to never break the cardinal rule of macking.
"never ever admit to a girl that you like her." - you'll just scare her off, and then be left alone in the cold.

But don't let me destroy your innocence, you're a nice guy, that's a good thing but you can always be the nice guy with the mack's attitude :) Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)