graduation, how do u feel? (1 Viewer)

Sarebs

HSC
I have mixed feelings on graduating. On one hand, I'll be glad to leave (get rid of all that childish gossip and bitch fights), but on the other hand it'll be sad not seeing my friends all the time and I think I'll miss the routine.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I keep daydreaming while I'm studying, thinking about a mixture of the end of school (which I don't want), the exams (which I'm terrified of - especially English) and the end of exams (which I'm looking forward to). Seriously, sometimes I do it for like half an hour - it's so fucking annoying.

HSC
I keep daydreaming while I'm studying, thinking about a mixture of the end of school (which I don't want), the exams (which I'm terrified of - especially English) and the end of exams (which I'm looking forward to). Seriously, sometimes I do it for like half an hour - it's so fucking annoying.
me too!!

daryl-d

HSC
I'm like a week of school left.... yippy ky yeah mofo's... but i'll robably be a little sad after the event

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
tbh i'm a bit meh atm about graduation. I want stuvac to hurry up because schools pretty unproductive atm though mucking around with mates is pretty awesome. Il miss school somewhat but if i get my desired uni course and see most of my mates every now and then I don't think i'l look back.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
I feel so.. old.

Ow ow mah back.

nah srsly, I got mixed feelings at the moment T_T

HSC love me and leave me ahah.
haha, this is seriously me. like my back constantly hurts cause i stretch it too far all the time.

so i'm actually physically feeling old as well as, 'holy shit i'm graduating high school in two weeks.' which makes me feel old but too young to do this at the same time.

bubblesss

HSC
tbh i'm a bit meh atm about graduation. I want stuvac to hurry up because schools pretty unproductive atm though mucking around with mates is pretty awesome. Il miss school somewhat but if i get my desired uni course and see most of my mates every now and then I don't think i'l look back.

+ 1

i just want to get the HSC over and done with and go to uni :)
oh the other hand, i'm gonna really miss my friends, but hoepfully i'll get to see them every now and then !

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Just can't believe that this year went by so fast, I remember ushering at last year's Graduation Ceremony as though it was yesterday :rolleyes:

Definitely going to miss all my friends at school who won't be going to whatever uni i'm going next year :(

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Just can't believe that this year went by so fast, I remember ushering at last year's Graduation Ceremony as though it was yesterday :rolleyes:

Definitely going to miss all my friends at school who won't be going to whatever uni i'm going next year :(
I heard that this guy called namu is going to go to ur uni ;)
he knows u pretty well. ;)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
i heard that this guy called namu is going to go to ur uni ;)
he knows u pretty well. ;)
OMGNOWAY

I KNOW THAT GUY FROM SOMEWHERE :jump:

But I thought he was more inclined on going to Macquarie...

Dumbledore

HSC
argh not ready to leave!
i've only just begun to appreciate school this year and its already gone :(

parawhoree

HSC
only good part about grad, formal is the same day (well that night)

personally i cant wait to get as far away from all the wankers in my year...

this year has gone really fast, but im stoked as to get into the workforce.

shady145

Banned
HSC
only good part about grad, formal is the same day (well that night)
yeah can't wait for graduation...going to be a good day/night (formal dinner that night :D)
everyones having their formals before HSC exams? mine are half way through first week schoolies... grr have to come down for a day/night.

On grad note, as ive read on here before... the day that i thought would never come, is almost here...
hoping muckup day/(slave day - thats what its called at my school) isnt to bad

HSC
everyones having their formals before HSC exams? mine are half way through first week schoolies... grr have to come down for a day/night.

On grad note, as ive read on here before... the day that i thought would never come, is almost here...
hoping muckup day/(slave day - thats what its called at my school) isnt to bad
nah my formal is after the hsc :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
nah on grad night, we have a formal dinner with parents/teachers etc.....the formal is two days later :D
HAHAHA, you got us confused there.

We have two graduations going on. One is internal one where all students look at you graduating. The 2nd one is external one where parents come and like have food and see you graduating.

p.s. btw mate, which coop are you applying for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)