Graduation/Reception (1 Viewer)

Cythen

HSC
anonymus2003 said:
oh well atleast u say goodbye to school forever. anyway the public school system is cheap ass = i heard we get bronze medals if u come first for something in our school. (painted bronze). 27th seems to take so longggggggggggggggggggg!!!
we get bronze medals? in the past they've only given those to DUX and special award achievers, so if they're giving those to the 1st in subjects, it'll mean they've bumped up the quality of the DUX award - or maybe its just all speculation

starrysky

HSC
I graduate on 25 September. *parties*

My graduation will be a tacky, hastily organised assembly in the middle of Year 11 exams, so I shall be crying just before I see all my Prelim friends and hug and suchlike and they'll sit their second English paper. Bwahaha.

... Moh. I can't bloody wait. Of course, ALL MOTIVATION TO STUDY will be defenestrated the moment I get home on that Tuesday ... Ack.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Grad ceremony is on the 28th.....will b reasonably short coz there isnt many of us....then we have a morning tea thing afterwards in ..... wait for it ......the library....lol!!! WE have a proper formal dinner on the 14 november after the HSC and i still wont b 18 damn it!!!

sayrah64

HSC
farewell breakfast and graduation ceremony on 28th Nov.
the breakfast starts at like 7am.. but apparently we can turn up in our pj's haha.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ours is 27th ; grad ceremony starts at 11 or something.
going to lunch afterwards with friends =)

no dinner fos us =(

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
YaY...our graduation is on the 27th [Thursday] - nothing too flashy but I'm so excited for it. I never thought this day would arrive!!!

Then we have a grad dinner at the local RSL. Our formal is after the HSC but I'm not attending that one...

~untitled~

HSC
We go to dreamworld on the 27th.

Prayer breakfast (just year 12), then graduation formal assembly, then the farewell luncheon (parents and year 12) all on friday the 28th.

Last edited:

beentherdunthat

HSC
anonymus2003 said:
Whens everyones graduation, i heard some schools have it as early as 20th sept!!!. btw mines 25th reception 27th graduation. + what school you go too. me = arthur phillip high
:wave: lol. Mine was last week on Monday. 10th September. We had it in our school hall. It was soooooooooooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! They got the hall decorated and everything, and there was also dinner/graduation cake [Humongous] . And everyyyyone was wearing the graduation robes. IT WAS the BOMB. :D

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
Cythen said:
we get bronze medals? in the past they've only given those to DUX and special award achievers, so if they're giving those to the 1st in subjects, it'll mean they've bumped up the quality of the DUX award - or maybe its just all speculation
yea...well das what i heard from ex students, and porter said it too, i could be wrong though.

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
:wave: lol. Mine was last week on Monday. 10th September. We had it in our school hall. It was soooooooooooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! They got the hall decorated and everything, and there was also dinner/graduation cake [Humongous] . And everyyyyone was wearing the graduation robes. IT WAS the BOMB. :D

lol..how cool..no wonder uve been posting in the middle of the day on BOS, no school for u already!!!...

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
our graduation INFORMAL assembly is next tuesday with free yr 12 ONLY BBQ hahahaha i love teasing juniors
formal assembly is on wednesday
thursday is school's "celebration day" - gonna be heaps fun =D
friday 28th is the yr 12 picnic organised by the school taking us down to the beach and giving us food and activities FREE!!!!!!!!!! and no more school :(

formal on the 21st of november and mocktails in the arvo at school, then hopping onto a bus to go to the formal
then i'm pretty sure we come back after the UAIs come out to tell everyone our UAIs :D

Last edited:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
i think they told us today ... that for next week :
that monday there was guna be some school campout thing
wednesday would be muckup day & yr 12 brunch
and we graduate on the thursday =]

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
27th is our official last day
28th is our year 12 breakfast and final academic assembly
16th November or something is our graduation mass and dinner :)

It's all come so quickly!

HSC
28th (the Friday) is my Graduation Assembly.

And I think that our Fun/Muck-up Day is going to be Wednesday (maybe Thursday though) of that week.

Oh, and on 27th (Thursday) we have to have a "practice run" for our graduation. :rolleyes: Why the fuck do we have to have a practice run? :( Do they have any idea of how many asssemblies we've had; by now you'd think that they knew that we know what we are doing. And how hard is it to walk up onto the stage when they call out your name?? :( :(

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Our assembly is us walking off the stage on tuesday as the whole school claps. Kinda fitting as we walked in in year 7 to everyone clapping. Get the rest of the week off, may return to wreak havoc across the grounds. :/

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Our assembly is us walking off the stage on tuesday as the whole school claps. Kinda fitting as we walked in in year 7 to everyone clapping. Get the rest of the week off, may return to wreak havoc across the grounds. :/
no offence but thats pretty crap (and i thought my school was bad) lol...unless u get to do other stuff like throw eggs at the juniors:S "the-1-n-only-me" would know all bout that tho lol.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)