Graduation (1 Viewer)

Tabris

HSC
So who else is planning to graduate after the end of this semester?

Has it been that long already? It didnt seem very long ago when it all started....

Peartie

HSC
Im PLANNING on finishing my degree this semester, if all goes to plan :)

Tabris

HSC
Btw, if anyone is planning to finish at end of this semester....the forms for graduation must be lodged!

the deadline was 1 sept....

Last edited:

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Btw, if anyone is planning to finish at end of this semester....the forms for graduation must be lodged!

I lodged my form prior to September 1... now do I just wait?
Do I have to do anything in eStudent? I remember there being a 'My Graduation' tab.

Tabris

HSC
I asked the SES staff about it.....what happens is that once the results are released, they check your units and tick off the core and required units for your degree - just to see if u have fulfilled the requirements for your degree.

I guess we just wait...

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
This will be me this time next year, so can't wait to be finished!

I lodged my form prior to September 1... now do I just wait?
Do I have to do anything in eStudent? I remember there being a 'My Graduation' tab.
I graduated my Arts degree in April and once you lodge your form it should come up in estudent. Then a few days after results come out, if you check the graduation thing on estudent and it will have your grad date and time, a while after that they send you letters and information about the graduation you need to send back to let them know if you are coming and to order photos/academic dress! Then you're good to go!

The dates for results and notification of graduation are on the exam timetable page.

Unit Result Notifications: The University does not issue paper-based result notifications to students except for those students who qualify for an award. All unit result information and details regarding eligibility to graduate can be obtained from the eStudent website. It is expected that unit result information and postgraduate qualification details will be available on eStudent from 12.01 am on Friday, 18 December 2009. It is expected that undergraduate qualification information will be available on eStudent from 12.01am on Tuesday, 22 December 2009.

Peartie

HSC

Which form is this? The "I expect to complete" form?

*hopeful*

HSC
^yep and you can still lodge them now

Last edited:

Peartie

HSC
did it back in 1st year...on orientation I was given a sheet and told to fill it out so I did :)

Begbie4017

HSC
These are my last few weeks too!! woot woot !!

how exciting & scary...this year has flown!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)