Grafitti tagger sentenced to EIGHT years in gaol (1 Viewer)

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Thats Justice. I hope coward Australian judges impose the same punishment here.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
Holy fuck!

It's $7500 worth of damage, and they are going to lock this kid up at $30000 per year for 8 years at a cost of $240 000!

I hope after this poor kid's life is destroyed after 8 years of bashings and rapes in jail, that instead of attacking some innocent victim when he gets out, he tortures and murders this sick bitch of judge who in my opinion is just as bad as Joseph Fritz or any other monster who locks a young person up in horrifying conditions for 8 years.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
He also had pleaded to a drug felony charge..

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
They should cut off his hands so he doesn't grafitti again.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
the same could be said for murder too :rolleyes:
A human being's body is that person's property. Killing a human being amounts to destroying that property, its monetary value is hard to estimate, but it is still property with value.

Possessing a particular plant does not harm persons or property! Arguably it harms the person who uses the drugs, but is their body not their property which they have a right to treat badly?

Rolled eyes right back at you, you cunt.

Last edited:

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
um but he did?
Yeah so he should have to pay for the damage, plus extra for the cost of investigating the crime and for the inconvenience suffered by the people who's property was vandalized.

What is crazy, even if you have no compassion for the guy, is to lock him up for 8 years at a cost of over $100 000 to the taxpayer.

HSC
A human being's body is that person's property. Killing a human being amounts to destroying that property, its monetary value is hard to estimate, but it is still property with value.

Possessing a particular plant does not harm persons or property! Arguably it harms the person who uses the drugs, but is their body not their property which they have a right to treat badly?

Rolled eyes right back at you, you cunt.
i read somewhere that the human body (i.e. the organs) is worth close to $250,000.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
how can you rationalise punishing someone for someting that doesnt damage someone elses property

like takin 4cid and suicide

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
no graffiti is not victimless, it damages property

takin drugs is victimless though

HSC
graffiti is NOT a victimless crime.
I'm not using 'victimless' as legal jargon. It is victimless in the sense that it does not harm a person physically or does serious mental damage - he hasn't harmed a person directly, yet in Texas (where the trial took place), the length of the sentence of manslaughter is around four years in prison (apparently).

Yes, it damages property, and it is financially burdensome, but the punishment is disproportionate to the crime - it's p. trivial.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I am so angry at the judge! How do they even allow people like her to become part of the justice system? This isn't justice. It is a completely disproportionate sanction.

$7, 500 worth of damages does NOT equal EIGHT years in a state prison, with no parole. She is crazy. It's a victimless crime. I hope he is able to appeal the sentence, and I hope the sentence becomes subject to great discernment, that they review/lift the sentence, and seriously reform their shit 'justice' system, because this...is simply bullshit, and absurd. It's cruel. He could have just gotten a fine, and done community service. What a bitch.

EIGHT PUCKING YEARS.
It's not a victimless crime you douchebag, he was damaging other people's property.

I fucking hate graffiti artists and I hope they all get sent down for life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)