Graphing Help (1 Viewer)

seanieg89

HSC
A while ago I was thinking of making a wiki for the MX2 course, they work well with latex and would make it easy for many people to contribute...never got around to it though.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
A while ago I was thinking of making a wiki for the MX2 course, they work well with latex and would make it easy for many people to contribute...never got around to it though.
Anything stopping you from starting now?

seanieg89

HSC
Not really I guess, but its a pretty ambitious idea. Would need a lot of people working on it for it to be worthwhile.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Not really I guess, but its a pretty ambitious idea. Would need a lot of people working on it for it to be worthwhile.
We have a fair few mathy people on the forums. It's just a matter of whether or not they would like to contribute.

There's myself, you, Larg, Math Man, Trebla, Drongoski etc.

This is excluding other people doing other degrees, but still having some Mathematical background.

seanieg89

HSC
Well I guess nothing is lost by trying :). Will look into it now.

bleakarcher

HSC
If you guys dont mind answering a small question...mod[z^2-(conjugate of z)^2] is greater than or equal to 16 eventually you would get to mod(4xy)=>16. according to the cambridge textbook this is mod(xy)=>4 but isnt this just xy=>4 i dont just why it is also xy is less than or equal to 4?

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
We have a fair few mathy people on the forums. It's just a matter of whether or not they would like to contribute.

There's myself, you, Larg, Math Man, Trebla, Drongoski etc.

This is excluding other people doing other degrees, but still having some Mathematical background.
Well I guess nothing is lost by trying :). Will look into it now.
Here maybe?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
If you guys dont mind answering a small question...mod[z^2-(conjugate of z)^2] is greater than or equal to 16 eventually you would get to mod(4xy)=>16. according to the cambridge textbook this is mod(xy)=>4 but isnt this just xy=>4 i dont just why it is also xy is less than or equal to 4?

A question similar to one you're asking would be:

Isn't this just:

IamBread

HSC
That'll be a good idea. I'm sure lots of people would contribute what they can :D

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I am saving up for professional software. But I am current in financial discomfort so all I can afford is paint and Geogebra.
Just use pstricks in latex. Free and works well I think. But a bit fiddely for beginners...

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
How do you know which guidelines to use to graph for reciprocal functions and functions with x in both numerator and denominator?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)