Graphsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Your guess is as good as mine (unless you DIDN'T guess that it is a love heart).

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Well just to confirm, in the "graphs" chapter of 4GUNIT Maths, do we have to know a lot of calculus or will the HSC question be purely on sketching graphs?

ie. like a whole question devoted to graphs, i would assume that there must be some calculus involved however most exam style questions have been purely to do with sketching and manipulating graphs

What is going on with this 4gunit chapter?

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
LaCe said:
Well just to confirm, in the "graphs" chapter of 4GUNIT Maths, do we have to know a lot of calculus or will the HSC question be purely on sketching graphs?

ie. like a whole question devoted to graphs, i would assume that there must be some calculus involved however most exam style questions have been purely to do with sketching and manipulating graphs

What is going on with this 4gunit chapter?
You only need as much calculus as is in the 3unit course.

I wish I did CSSA, graphs are piss easy. Practicing doesn't help that much, you just have to be able to manipulate the graphs.

FinalFantasy

HSC
thunderdax said:
You only need as much calculus as is in the 3unit course.

I wish I did CSSA, graphs are piss easy. Practicing doesn't help that much, you just have to be able to manipulate the graphs.
hey but it's not just the graphs in CSSA...
there are really cheap questions which contain all these cheap things and are so bs lol

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Yes that is good to hear. I have come accross calculus based graphing but it has been very simple although it did require a bit of theory nonetheless.

But i do not see how u guys do not like graphing? its easier than 2u shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)