Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Loz#1 said:
george gets so sulky and whiny as the season ends. it got to a point where i really didn't want to watch any george scenes.
Yeah, I hate it when they turn adorable characters into whiny whiny people. Ah well, for the moment he's a puppy.

*hopeful*

HSC
lol yeh george is awww-cute but i was talking looks wise
omg i thought mere was dreaming or something about the bomb exploding~

**blu_rose**

HSC
wow that was an awesome episode, i taped it and just watched it now.

man that part was so freaken sad when the bomb exploded, i kinda predicted he would die when meredith handed him the bomb. but seriously it makes u think abt all those ppl who risk their lives for a living for the rest of us ...

i also freaked out when the chief had a heart attack cuz he is such a sweet character

btw when they were moving the bomb christina comes and says wheres burke and mere says hes in the OR and then christina said "so he would have never known." known what? did i miss something? what was she referring to?

dora_18

HSC
dylan: i specifically remember him asking you to leave
cristina: where is he
merideth: hes preping the O.R
cristina: well then he'll never know will he

ie- that shes standing right next to to a gurney that might blow at any time chatting to merideth

nothing major....

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
ummm wasnt christina referring to the fact that burke said he loves her but she pretended to be asleep and never said it back therefore he'll never know that she loves him if he had blown up or is she had blown up

klh

HSC
I cant believe i missed the part where she says she names the baby after george...I didnt hear it although the volume was low...sucks living in a flat...

**blu_rose**

HSC
*hopeful* said:
ummm wasnt christina referring to the fact that burke said he loves her but she pretended to be asleep and never said it back therefore he'll never know that she loves him if he had blown up or is she had blown up
no i actually remember that christina said, that burke loved her well after that particular scene

bustinjustin

HSC
klh said:
I cant believe i missed the part where she says she names the baby after george...I didnt hear it although the volume was low...sucks living in a flat...
Same i wish i taped it

bustinjustin

HSC
**blu_rose** said:
wow that was an awesome episode, i taped it and just watched it now.

man that part was so freaken sad when the bomb exploded, i kinda predicted he would die when meredith handed him the bomb. but seriously it makes u think abt all those ppl who risk their lives for a living for the rest of us ...

i also freaked out when the chief had a heart attack cuz he is such a sweet character

btw when they were moving the bomb christina comes and says wheres burke and mere says hes in the OR and then christina said "so he would have never known." known what? did i miss something? what was she referring to?
Christina was referring to the fact that had the bomb exploded in Meredith's hands, Derek wouldn't have known that Meredith was in that situation... I think thats what she meant anyway...

*hopeful*

HSC
^oh yeah that makes sense as well

actually no it doesnt because they were talking about burke not derek :confused:

bustinjustin

HSC
or were they? we really need to go back and watch it to see if they really were talking about burke, but of course my hearing could be defunct. Though really, it seems more logical for them to be discussing derek oh heck all the more reason to rewatch it!

tzncz

not quite here
HSC
this is gonna sound really mean, but...

like mother, like daughter, maybe?

anyway, does meredith know who her mother had an affair with or not?? =S

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh, didnt her mum have the affair with the African American doctor dude?? Not Christinas bf, but the other fella :p Ive seen this whole season and i still dont know anyones name, shame on me :p

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Meredith didn't ask the Chief about the affair, she knew about that already. She asked if he knew her father, especially after her mother went on about how useless he was.

I loved the line from last week

"McSexy"
"Nah.....McSteamy"
"Yeah, McSteamy"

George: "I'm just choking on some McVomit..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)