Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey i personally didnt download them but ma bf downloads em for me coz he knows how much i love greys!
they r downloaded from a site which requires a heap of stuff n is exclusive to only a certain number of people. i dunno wot it is called, but try and find them like websites dat host torrents coz they r always good, youtube isnt d best place to get d eps coz they r crappy quality
peace out

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
LittleMissSara said:
hey i personally didnt download them but ma bf downloads em for me coz he knows how much i love greys!
they r downloaded from a site which requires a heap of stuff n is exclusive to only a certain number of people. i dunno wot it is called, but try and find them like websites dat host torrents coz they r always good, youtube isnt d best place to get d eps coz they r crappy quality
peace out
it's called grammar, look it up!

AntiJap

HSC
N/A
Snow Patrol's 'Chasing Cars' was a mad song to play in teh finale.

lexie85

HSC
t.r knight is so damn ugly, sif not think his gay anyway

HSC
AntiJap said:
Snow Patrol's 'Chasing Cars' was a mad song to play in teh finale.
omg! i know, its a wicked song, snow patrol have always roked but it was perfect :)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yo, Sara, knowing basic grammar is pretty essential for passing, well, life. Just thought you should know that.

And I am now addicted to Chasing Cars. Damn you, Grey's.

HSC
Kwayera said:
Yo, Sara, knowing basic grammar is pretty essential for passing, well, life. Just thought you should know that.

And I am now addicted to Chasing Cars. Damn you, Grey's.
yer Kwayera i know, i use proper grammer in normal life, just on a forum or on d net i just really cant b bothered. k.

HSC
LittleMissSara said:
yer Kwayera i know, i use proper grammer in normal life, just on a forum or on d net i just really cant b bothered. k.
Are you saying that BOS isn't normal life? :eek:

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Are you saying that BOS isn't normal life? :eek:
lol well its d internet, and a internet forum, i just cant b bothered to use correct grammer on here, plus it is personal choice, just coz grammer is good or wotever, doesnt mean i have to use it all the time. and there is life out there, other than BOS lol like having a fulltime job, or a social life, or going to uni or tafe or woteva, there r other things out there other than just BOS.

HSC
LittleMissSara said:
p.s chocolate lover.......... go the roosters!!!!! lol they r d best lol
they are!! hopefully next season they will perform better... who am i kidding?! of course they will!

oh yeah, back to grey's anatomy... its a good show. :uhhuh:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love Chasing Cars, and i loved the clip they had for it on GA. I love GA its my 4th fav show :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
OH MY GOD. Quick someone tell me how to do that spoiler thing because I just came across the best spoiler ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)