group work in uni (1 Viewer)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
no offense but why would an international student come to study in Australia if they knew very basic to no english?

also Im sure you can make a complaint to a supervisor or something that they're doing nothing
i have no idea. I wonder the same thing. If ur a tourist i understand cos you would piss off in like 6 months but if ur gonna be learning in English for 4+years idk why they would come

Long story short, yes i spoke with the course conveyor nothing happened, school office nothing happened, the head of school nothing happened, and then finally the arc lawyer and they said it's too late to do anything now

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
my advice would be to triple check decision that you are making with the correct people in charge.

Spam them emails and call them up everyday

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
no offense but why would an international student come to study in Australia if they knew very basic to no english?

also Im sure you can make a complaint to a supervisor or something that they're doing nothing
They have to do the ielts test which they have to pass to a sufficient standard. Either they fudge it or the standard is really fuckin low

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
they very likely set the bar lower for int students bc they pay unis full fee to study

our international student program is really a clandestine cash (and some perfunctory study) for visas scheme

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)