Group (1 Viewer)

Uggy

ours is about superheros trying to find honesty, which is only pure when your born, then when we eventually find it, honesty has shrunk, because you can never be as honest as you were when you were born.

yeah, i think thats it hehe. i confuse myself sometimes

rose_glasses

aaarhg! performed group piece today and the stupid yr 11 people got the lighting wrong! Our peice revoloves around mainly the use of torches so therefore, alot of is in complete bleck but nooooooo... they decided to shine a stark white light on us! POO! Other than that, it was alright

Has anyone finished yet? My day of death pain and agony, is on friday.
I am so scared!!
But i love me group, its just 3 blokes doin drama, its mad!!
it will be so good to be finished though.
Anyone doing drama next year at any colleges?

Leanne

HSC
for our group hsc performance...one of the members of our group had been coughing up blood that morning! gr8 huh? luckily she was fine for the performance...apart from the fact she'd lost her voice and couldnt scream in certain parts.........

the prob wiv our group is that we were each very dominant...hard to decide on one idea...but its all done now! and i got 24/30...not too bad....

rosie rose

well, people at ours used to think that drama was the bludge subject, but now, whenever we have a whinge about how much work we have/had to do, they get all sympathetic- it's unreal! just milk it for all it's worth, my friends! there's so much to do though! just when i was feeling happy cause indi script is OUTTA THE WAY (OOH YEAH!) and group is over, we have revision to do-uggh! does anyone else think that gary's house is the budget-est play ever written? apart from sue-anne (good for a laugh) i feel like hitting myself over the head with a brick everytime we read it! and it's all we do-kill me now!!!

dying4december

yeh i agree, i hate gary's house too man, weve only got theory left, but fuck its hard to get it perfect

n i hate australian theatre - the plays are so shit!! did anyone else go watch 7 stages at the opera house?? we saw deborah mailman topless!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!???!! never been so scared in me life!

but were doin absurdist too, which isnt as bad coz its actually interesting i reckon.

anyone else doin aust contemporary and absurdist theatre?

rosie rose

totally agree about australian theatre- we're doing american for our other option though- thats ok
anything's better than garys house

do you find with the essays there's so much to put in? just when you think you've got everything down
Possible, you haven't talked enough about one or you've talked too much about the other
or some crap like that- can't get it right! uggh, it's driving me crazy!

d1ngo

Enjoying a Moosey Fate...
HSC
yeah, but our drama teacher (the one tat got pregnant and fucked off) marked our trials and took shitloads of marks off for structure...

Plus Aust contemp. Theatre sucks the fat dick cos there's so much bullshit in it and we've done fuck all work on theory since last year...

At least we're doing absurdism tho, eh alex...

It's the only good thing about drama for a while...

Hey, did anyone else have a guy in there class that failed?
One guy in our class... he's a sped... failed cos his performance SUCKED for i.p. and was only like 4.5 mins long...
Funnies shit i've seen for a while tho... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)