Groups in Context (1 Viewer)

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Hey Everyone
I'm just wondering with Groups in context, is everyone just going to study their 2 focus groups that they compare etc. , or are u going to study all the groups? I'm not too sure but i'm thinking of doing a little bit of study on the other groups other than my 2 focus ones, coz they are bound to ask a question about a specific group in short answers or something like that!
Best of Luck in the exam 2moro.. don't worry, we'll all do really well, and show them that ppl who do CAFS aren't dummies! ;)
Ness

ChRiS_2004

Weel the Syllabus says that we need to study 3 groups in depth and then study the rest of the groups in a generalised way. That is what i have done for study purposes. I am doing Gay and Lesbians, sole parents and the ages as my 3 focus groups and then generalised notes on the rest of the groups. I hope that helps answer your question. Good Luck.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i'd do a bit on all of them... sometimes (especially in short answer responses) they have asked questions referring to certain group/s.

i'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their input and to cro_angel for all the advice!!!

good luck everyone and best wishes!! :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh u just need to study the first half of the syllabus for all the groups (looking through the past questions it tends to be the 4/6 mark questions and sometimes they specify a group.. just asking about the characteristics, needs and factors affecting access to resources) then the second half of the syallbus for your in depth groups (which is like conflict.. management strategies.. specific needs.. equity issues etc) which is where the 15 mark questions come from (usually.. i mean they could ask us like needs or factors affecting access to resources in the 15 marker but i doubt it.. they could be a bit of a bitch to us this year though)
im doing the aged, cultural groups (ATSI) and the youth for my in depth ones so if anyone needs help with them specifically let me know

urban-angel

20 yo! =)
HSC
im studying the groups now -____-" but yeah, i feel like giving up already and im lacking confidence in my last two exams. good luck everyone.

django_

HSC
all i can say is fuck cafs, fuck the hsc :) who caaaaaareesss any more. omggggg. but yeh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)