grr at the male population (2 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmm, one thing girls, jus coz we're relally nice n actually have manners sumtimes, dusnt mean we're gay, ok? u betta undastand that, coz it give me the shits when i hear it...it is possible for nice guys to exist AND be straight, girls dont seem to acknowledge that...

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Haha!! it's funny how girls say "Wow! you're so polite!" it's like polite people don't exist in the world...honestly i don't really know how to act non-polite...i think it's just respect when you're nice to someone...

Yes...not all nice people are gay...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmm, yeh, sorta craps me thou being nice, nice 99% of the time, n the 1% is coz of reasons totally understandable...n yet, get passed by, argh...lol, lifes gay....

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Keep being nice...i'm sure there's one girl for you out there.. ^^

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mm, yeh, but yeh, too many pass thou

Keen

MD
HSC
Girls go for jerks because there's attractions there. There's a challange, fun, crazy people, compared to the quiet guys who may give you the world but you know you have to create something there to back it up.

Keen

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol, well, not all nice guys arent a challenge, just a different one

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
neways, im finished with complaining about girls :p

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Keen said:
Girls go for jerks because there's attractions there. There's a challange, fun, crazy people, compared to the quiet guys who may give you the world but you know you have to create something there to back it up.

Keen

Absolutely agree...but my definition of nice guys is not one of those stupid "yes-mens." they are fun and crazy...but they also know how to respect women and care for them, and not play around...

Keen

MD
HSC
Hmn, the ones that know how to fun and be nice and not to submiss themselves to please a girl are the 'nice' guys that are successful with women. You can't deny that there ARE nice guys who get women.
It just seems you end up more attracted to losers because they seem to show the 'I don't care attitude' more commonly, whereas it's harder for the nicer guys, takes practice - trust me it's much harder than I say it is, I am nowhere near practicing what I preach.

Keen

S

Shuter

I think many girls take too many things on face value, and don't actually look deeper. Some of the nicest guys may make constant jokes at their expense, or humerously annoy them, but when push comes to shove, would do absolutely anything for them. Girls seem to go for the ones who say cheesy things that they want to hear, but don't actually give a damn about them.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Ladies, being ignorant is awesome.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
being nice really gets you nowhere. you be nice, have always been nice, but are hardly getting noticed.

sometimes nice guys the likes of me just need a little bit of a push for help. we're expecting you to take notice of the guy who is sweet talikng you into your pants. but you see us as the wallpaper but nothing else. we deserve more than that.

then our confidence gets lower, and begin to not even bother trying anymore, because of too many failures.

shortie_689

HSC
OMG YES I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOU!!!
My ex we'd been together he gets into and argument with me and blurts out that for 3 months he was telling me he loved me and he didnt...
DONT YOU JUST LOVE THEM

SipSip

HSC
N/A
lesmiester_dj said:
being nice really gets you nowhere. you be nice, have always been nice, but are hardly getting noticed.

sometimes nice guys the likes of me just need a little bit of a push for help. we're expecting you to take notice of the guy who is sweet talikng you into your pants. but you see us as the wallpaper but nothing else. we deserve more than that.

then our confidence gets lower, and begin to not even bother trying anymore, because of too many failures.
That's when you begin to focus your time on study and work and become billionaires who have sex with movie stars...frankly...i think the one who loses out is the girl who has to live in a dump with a guy who was cool...

choc-chip

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
is it just me, or is most of the male population dickheads?
all they seem to do is lie to me, take advantage of me, and use me.
or am i just attracting the wrong types of males
so it is just me who attracts these dickheads who are too gutless to say anything? im considering becoming lesbian . . . probly not, but yeah, could be a good plan for the future . . .

sorry bout the long post but i just had to get it out of me.
here comes 2 a statement:
good guys do not like good gals..u c wat i mean??in the other words,if u wanna attract those "no lie" nice guy, bahave likea slut...therez all u need

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
choc-chip said:
good guys do not like good gals..u c wat i mean??in the other words,if u wanna attract those "no lie" nice guy, bahave likea slut...therez all u need
u dont honestly believe that?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
choc-chip said:
That's the kinda belief that ruins everything...
Nice guys are LOOKING for nice girls, but they're pretending to be SLUTS and forcing nice guys to act NOT SO NICE.

choc-chip

HSC
Shuter said:
I think many girls take too many things on face value, and don't actually look deeper. Some of the nicest guys may make constant jokes at their expense, or humerously annoy them, but when push comes to shove, would do absolutely anything for them. Girls seem to go for the ones who say cheesy things that they want to hear, but don't actually give a damn about them.
no generalisation please...
wat do u mean by "deeper"???
like a nerd? no!! just be who u r, if the gal likes u, she will still accept ur boring jokes..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)