grr (1 Viewer)

Smokee

HSC
Last year I met this guy and we became pretty close. About a month ago everything was going great, he wanted to be my boyfriend and I wanted the same except I chickened. I hate relationships so I was about iffy but then I decided I really wanted to be with him. Except I fucked it up because I hooked up with someone else in front of him so he now doesn't want a bar of me, fair enough.

But for some reason I just can't let go of it. He is just a boy so why the fuck do I care so much? Its been almost a month and I still dwell on it. He CLEARLY doesn't want me, so why do I keep trying.

I only ask this because when I get drunk and see him I just lose it and make a fool of myself in trying to talk to him and making him jealous. WTF.

I just want to forget about everything, but i can't.

What can i do?

Smokee

HSC
It could, but I was aiming for more constructive advice.

Smokee

HSC
It would be if I was trying to fix things or to avoid it happening again, but I think you will find my post is actually about me trying to forget about him.

So...I don't really see how stop being slut will help me forget him?

HSC
Uni Grad
+1 to stop acting like a slut. You want him because you know you can't have him.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
What everyone else said.

Also stop drinking, might help you in your condition.

johony

HSC
Except I fucked it up because I hooked up with someone else in front of him so he now doesn't want a bar of me, fair enough.
now he thinks you aren't interested in him at all
and now where you're trying to hit on him - he takes it as if you were trying to toy with him, by trying to act like a flirty slut

he might still like you a lot; but because you did what you did, you probably aren't worth taking seriously anymore.

edit: i realised i didn't answer the question: so pretty much fill the hole with some slightly sub-standard guy, idk

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Grow a penis. Seriously. It solves all these problems. No-one cares what you do if you have a penis. You can just shove it in as many orifices as possible and all you have to do is avoid any sort of emotional attachment to said orifices. It's great.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Grow a penis. Seriously. It solves all these problems. No-one cares what you do if you have a penis. You can just shove it in as many orifices as possible and all you have to do is avoid any sort of emotional attachment to said orifices. It's great.
confurmed manslut

Smokee

HSC
now he thinks you aren't interested in him at all
and now where you're trying to hit on him - he takes it as if you were trying to toy with him, by trying to act like a flirty slut

he might still like you a lot; but because you did what you did, you probably aren't worth taking seriously anymore.

edit: i realised i didn't answer the question: so pretty much fill the hole with some slightly sub-standard guy, idk
Yeah I understand that.
Even if he still likes me I know there is no point because he clearly didn't want anything to do with me last night when I tried to talk to him and his mate was trying as well but even he said that he can't talk to him any more then he already has so its pointless.

Haha looks like I'm gonna have to find a replacement or grow a dick.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
how about
you just get over him like everyone else gets over things

boganxcore

HSC
you could always hook up with me in front of him?

it might help

HSC
if you like someone, don't hook up with another dude in front of them

i would think that is fairly fucking obvious

Smokee

HSC
if you like someone, don't hook up with another dude in front of them

i would think that is fairly fucking obvious
it is fairly fucking obvious but i didnt mean to.
I went out, he said he wasn't going to be there, i hooked up with someone and he happened to see because he turned up.

but whatever, i shouldn't have done it and i feel horrible for doing it but there is nothing i can do.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
+1 to stop jumping from dick to dick

/thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)