GTA 3 - still king (1 Viewer)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i went 2 play GTA 3 the other day just cause i felt like it, wen it came 2 my attention that my game had been deleted. perhaps i did it, but 4 now ill blame my memory card

anyways i decided 2 start from scratch and re-play GTA 3

and let me tell u, my shitty memory card im now in debt 2, cause this game kills it!!!

i still, and forever will, rate this game over GTA SA ... i dont care if its 'gangsta', GTA 3 still does it 4 me

thats my 2 cents worth

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
GTA3 is cool, but VC is heaps better IMO.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
yep
vice city is much better than GTA3 in terms of better graphics and gameplay
San andreas(pc) should be even better

dy357lx

Grobus said:
GTA3 is cool, but VC is heaps better IMO.
VC has nothing in comparison to GTA3, GTA3 had a better storyline and the setting of liberty city is still the best out of all 3 3D gta games. VC is still a good game, but GTA3 pisses all over it

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
dy357lx said:
GTA3 had a better storyline and the setting of liberty city is still the best out of all 3 3D gta games
i have 2 agree with dy357lx

the only things i like bout vice city in particular is the dialogue between the characters, the main character actually speaks in that game

i think vice city is a good game, its just not great like GTA 3

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Out of the GTA3, GTA:VC and GTA: SA, i still like GTA3 the best.

VC was way too flat, i liked the hilly style of GTA3 and the missions seem better. Although, to be truthful i have only played GTA:SA a little, so i still can't judge if it's better than the other two.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Out of the GTA3, GTA:VC and GTA: SA, i still like GTA3 the best.

VC was way too flat, i liked the hilly style of GTA3 and the missions seem better. Although, to be truthful i have only played GTA:SA a little, so i still can't judge if it's better than the other two.
Well said! :D

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Vice City's whole asthetic wins me over. Its clear that they have gone to so much effort to pull off a caricture 80s Miami and it worked perfectly because it runs throughout everything so comprehensively in the game. I liked the characters in Vice City more and I really dig all the little improvements over GTA3.

HSC
Grobus said:
Vice City's whole asthetic wins me over. Its clear that they have gone to so much effort to pull off a caricture 80s Miami and it worked perfectly because it runs throughout everything so comprehensively in the game. I liked the characters in Vice City more and I really dig all the little improvements over GTA3.
I agree. This was what made GTA 3 and San Andreas less enjoyable for me, the lack of good characters and the feel of the game. In Gta 3 you play some guy whose name is never mentioned in this unremarkable American town. San Andreas was better, but it took too long to establish the story and setting (it takes so long to just get out of Los Santos and into the real game) that by the end I didn't care

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
has anyone played GTA:vice city with a multiplayer addon. i hear u can be in the same game while playing it on LAN.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Its a pretty popular mod for the PC version.

San Andreas has limited 2 player accessiblity.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I got San Andreas a couple of weeks ago and I just unlocked Las Venturas.

Its amazing. It blows the shit out of the other five GTA games. It has to be played to be understood. Simply stunning.

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
gta 3 had a story!? It seemed to have all these sort of half thought out ideas and conflicts that didnt have any sort of resoloution to them at all. also, it sucked how you could only be allied with certain gangs.

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
fornstar said:
i went 2 play GTA 3 the other day just cause i felt like it, wen it came 2 my attention that my game had been deleted. perhaps i did it, but 4 now ill blame my memory card

anyways i decided 2 start from scratch and re-play GTA 3

and let me tell u, my shitty memory card im now in debt 2, cause this game kills it!!!

i still, and forever will, rate this game over GTA SA ... i dont care if its 'gangsta', GTA 3 still does it 4 me

thats my 2 cents worth
Can u play GTA3 (PC) on the internet, multiplayer style, like u could with GTA1

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Korn said:
Can u play GTA3 (PC) on the internet, multiplayer style, like u could with GTA1
Yes Korn it is possible to do so.

You need a program called "Multi-Theft-Auto"

If you have like a cable connection it would also help. I have played GTA 3 online, and its so fun, you have teams, like cops Vs Robbers. ( I'm talking about Vice City here but )

http://www.mtavc.com/

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions, feel free to fire away, i will do my best to answer them.

Cheers,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)