Guaranteed internal course transfer (1 Viewer)

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
hey guys im doing B app science (environment health) but really the course im thinking of doing is med science, ive just been through the chem and bio bridging courses ( coz i didnt do them in year 12 since yr 10) and they appeal to me/interest me so much and coz i had problems in yr 12 and didnt get a higher uai i didnt make it to med science, so, im prepared to study my a$$ off for the next 6 months and get into that course, the thing i wanna know is env. health has bio and chem, so does med science, so i shouldnt have to do these courses again right? also how will it work after 6 months - will i be put into the spring sessions or can i start it from the start mid-year? or do i have to wait a full year and start with the yr12/z of dis year?

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
ok thanx guys, yeh it's all up to me now to make the most of what i've got, i think i can handle above credit coz its all science and i like science but still i dunoo how hard/easy uni marks....but hopefully i will make it coz im not working or anything the studying is all i have to focus on right now, but say, how many hours would u guys recommend each night of study to get above credit?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Don't worry to much, Dumdida, I got a credit for integrated approaches with very little work. As long as you do well in your group presentation you will be fine :) but overall, you are advised to do 10 hours a week for each subject - which does include lectures and pracs and tuts etc, also researching for assignments and readings etc. How much you study is completely up to you. No one can tell you how long you need to study and revise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)