Guys true story (1 Viewer)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
opps my bad, the way i read it (i did read it all just interpreted it differently lols) it sounded like you were saying just because you go to a school that isn't selective its harder to get a UAI and i meant to say (re-reading my post i realised how badly i worded myself lols i have a bad habit of that) is it is in theory harder but in practive the same amount of effort is required for every school no matter rank.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I want to expand this thread a little bit more here:

Are there much transitions between year 11 and year 12 in general?

Many of the top places for year 12 have been replaced by undercover students this year. I am not sure if the same trend is being explored in other schools.

Any comment guys/girls?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
lyounamu said:

Many of the top places for year 12 have been replaced by undercover students this year. I am not sure if the same trend is being explored in other schools.

Any comment guys/girls?
top places are the same for us, but in terms of general low rankers, they're often replaced by mid-range students.

theres only an odd few high-rankers that make it into the low ranking area (and i mean high ranking as in, has a high rank ie. 50/56).

ratcher0071

HSC
lyounamu said:

Any comment guys/girls?
Undercover students, like from the police or something :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
tommykins said:
top places are the same for us, but in terms of general low rankers, they're often replaced by mid-range students.

theres only an odd few high-rankers that make it into the low ranking area (and i mean high ranking as in, has a high rank ie. 50/56).
That's interesting...

My school had some few top ranks swapped around (for year 12 students). Maths, physics, business studies, and other few subjects are some of the examples where the top ranks moved down a little bit.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
at my school from past experience it pretty much stayed constant (except for the few that dropped down a little bit like 1 or 2 ranks but nothing too drastic)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Most of the high ranking students at my school still hold their positions from last year, however those students who always have 'so and so could really acheive if they only applied themselves' written on their reports have really picked up their game.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lol, same generally the top students stay at the top, if they dont keep their positions, they'll still be near the top...sooo "The people that come top in yr 11, dont ALWAYS keep their positions" is more correct.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)