Guys, what would you like a girl to like about you? (1 Viewer)

L

littlewing69

Ingoesout said:
well all i can deduce from the lack of success of this thread is that guys, no matter how shit (nb ugly, idiotic, arrogant, rude, boring etc etc) really don't care and don't ever have to care about what about them appeals to the opposite sex as there is always a female desperate enough to love them without the trologdite having to change a thing!

yes boys, you're all loved and all perfect...

UGH!

You must be fun at parties.

Mr.Bark

what the hell...
HSC
the quickest way into slavas pants is not by quoting him in your sig. try being funny you stupid bitch.

<3 bookie

tlodg

HSC
N/A
BoS Matchmaking service?

we should make a thread on that.

could be a funny game with random participants

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Girls, it's been done before with azzie and brogan's CVs and such.

Anywho i'd like a girl to like me for pretty much anything besides money. I don't know i guess it's because since i'm financially independent, it would be a nice change if girls noticed you because you're not showering them with gifts or lunch or layk coffee.

I tell people who ask that i'm a penniless proletariat just to weed out the gold diggers. God i'm so insecure about being liked for money/power, i reckon i'll be fine with any girl who can mesh well with my naively romantic disposition amirite?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Bobness said:
God i'm so insecure about being liked for money/power, i reckon i'll be fine with any girl who can mesh well with my naively romantic disposition amirite?
power? as in using you for your high status/reputation or as in feeling powerful over controlling you?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Money is inextrixably related with power in contemporary times. Conspicuous consumption much?

Due to their genetic makeup girls are drawn to those guys who can take care of them and their (likely) progeny. Hence in the 21st century where money means acomfortable existence, guys who are wealthy (doctors, lawyers etc) or who have a certain level of respect hence power in the community (politicians, famous music and movie personalities) are sought after.

I'm sure i used tautology somewhere in there but it's 4:30am. DNM means dead no-brainer monotony at this time :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)