Guys who like cricket (1 Viewer)

0o~Jasmine89~o0

HSC
I find guys who like cricket to be a huge turnoff. They are glued to the TV for four fucking days.

44Ronin

HSC
0o~Jasmine89~o0 said:
I find guys who like cricket to be a huge turnoff. They are glued to the TV for four fucking days.
What about guys who play cricket? I reckon Mrs Warne was only in it for the money, or was Mr Warne only in Mrs Warne for the money?....either way most cricket players are complete tools...:shy:

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Turn off their TV and they can be a turnon once again unless they have a physical condition that prevents them from leaving their position.
Thanks.

- Rau Le Creuset

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Should've been 5 days this week but fucking Australia had to play shit.

Love Cricket.
I LOVE CRICKET. FUCKING LOVE IT. FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING LOVE IT.

good spin bowling (lots of rip) v good batsman = fucking hot

nottellingu

HSC
Easy on the cricket players ...and watchers. Unless ur talking about the indian cricketers and players. They talk about freakin sportsanship and playing the game in the right spirit and appeal when symonds middles it into his pad...not to mention the decision hussey got.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
nottellingu said:
Easy on the cricket players ...and watchers. Unless ur talking about the indian cricketers and players. They talk about freakin sportsanship and playing the game in the right spirit and appeal when symonds middles it into his pad...not to mention the decision hussey got.
hey man, it's hard to tell whether its an inside edge. you could barely tell from the slow motion replay. as for hussey, well, tendulkar and dhoni got bad decisions of a similar vein. blame Rauf who didnt consider the bounce of the Perth pitch for the duration of the game, not the spirit of the indian cricketers. maybe they dont play in the right spirit, but you chose bad examples.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
0o~Jasmine89~o0 said:
howzat?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
0o~Jasmine89~o0's criteria for finding a boyfriend:
- Must wear a Rolex
- Must not be Ricky Ponting

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Oi Vanush, the Indians celebrated before they shook hands with the batsman at the end - badsports.
nah, they shook hands while they were celebrating rather than waiting for the formal handshaking at the end

its never been a big deal for me though.

aMUSEd1977 said:
The umpires fucked up in Indias favour - sack the fuckers.
Agreed.

Pace_T

HSC
cricket is the worst fucking sport in the world. its not even a sport. more like dickheads standing out in the sun while the viewers sit in front of the tv and it goes on for HOURS, and nothing exciting happens.
how many girls like the sport? NONE. at least they have enough common sense to realise how fucking BORING the sport really is, and how stupid some people are for even watching it. only if every guy thought the same way. the least they could do is stop broadcasting the rubbish on tv. if you wanna watch it buy some fucking tickets and go there yourself.
jasmine im glad you dont find cricket-lovers attractive, hopefully other girls will realise this and then the cricket loving population will slowly become extinct.

that is all

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Sidicious-Reign said:
Tennis pisses me off. And now they want to take full strength beer away- What do they think makes it standable in the first place when your girlfriend drags you along?
Bring a hipflask, jerk.

williamc

HSC
There isn't much better than hitting the piss with the boys watching the cricket. /end.

But lol if you find it a turnoff. Sounds like an impatient bitch who always wants everything and if you dont get it you have a cry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)