Gwen Harwood (1 Viewer)

eleco

HSC
i dont thing anyone can estimate the chances but i do believe its higher than last year cause they didnt ask it. So best thing is to cover all poems.

bEAbEA

HSC
if they do specify, what poem do you think they will indicate? I hope Father and Child or The Glass Jar

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i hope it's a letter.

nwatts

HSC
bEAbEA said:
if they do specify, what poem do you think they will indicate? I hope Father and Child or The Glass Jar
I honestly think it would either be Prize Giving or Alter Ego.

They seem to be the two that are the most popular, and most widely recognised of Harwood's poems (of the ones picked).

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
nwatts said:
I honestly think it would either be Prize Giving or Alter Ego.

They seem to be the two that are the most popular, and most widely recognised of Harwood's poems (of the ones picked).
If they are two of the most popular, wouldnt they specify the least popular ones then????

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I called up the HSC advice helpline and they said that there is a great possibility- if it does happen, itll be a specified poem and one of your own choosing. But yeh, i dnt like the sound of that. I dnt want to study alllll poems.

I would think theyd pick the most popular ones because, i dnt know- it would only seem fair that way?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)