Hah Sucess! (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Hey so do I!

Although I like my photo from last year better. Too close this year, though it does make my skin look moist and supple.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
yeah i got mine today too. the whole enrolment process only took me 40 minutes. so glad i got their early. by 1 pm the line was miles long

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Hey so do I!

Although I like my photo from last year better. Too close this year, though it does make my skin look moist and supple.
*shudders*

I'm going to get mine in the mail, but I wanted to get a new picture on mine. I hate last year's one. :(

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
blakegman said:
yeah i got mine today too. the whole enrolment process only took me 40 minutes. so glad i got their early. by 1 pm the line was miles long
hmm, mine took 3 hours.

lgaica

HSC
on my access card my face looks like a ghost, i got it at the wentworth yesterday, apparently the lines at O week are 3 hours long so ur better off getting it early

HSC
KarmaKitten said:
I'm waiting for mine in the mail. god my picture last year was horrid.
and

why can't i change subjects on myuni!
Oh I know how you feel :(!

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I look like the biggest retard in my student ID card. ;( but I look pretty good on my Access card! I wish I could use that to prove I was a student instead.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Martyno1 said:
I look like the biggest retard in my student ID card. ;( but I look pretty good on my Access card! I wish I could use that to prove I was a student instead.

Same with me. I was prepared for the Access card so I look decent there. I wish I could swap the two photos.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Umm.... how do I change subjects? It won't let me do it on myuni and I've changed my mind and come to my senses about a particular subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)