hair ideas (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
chelsea girl said:
to something along the lines of:

This is a really, really nice haircut. Go for it if it suits you.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
thank you! i am halfway there. i hope that because i have a similar face shape to nat portman it will be okay *fingers crossed*

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
extensions? but to get them done so that they look proper is quite expensive.

i always find i grow my hair out and hate it, and get it chopped off again
it is so hard to get nice extensions, though. all the ones i have seen irl look very much like rats' tails. :s

Skeeta

HSC
Zoe that haircut would look amazing on you!

My hairs like shoulder length at the moment. I've been growing it for oh so long, and still tempted to mohawk it - but will refrain, for the moment. Once these layers grow out i think i can actually deal with long hair

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
chelsea girl said:
thank you! i am halfway there. i hope that because i have a similar face shape to nat portman it will be okay *fingers crossed*
Oh, thats great! i hope that it works out for you, it's such a stunning haircut ^_^

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
katie_tully said:
i am also having hair dilemmas :(
i want to have long hair that i can curl and be nice and wavey, but i also like really short hair

the thing is, when my hair is long it's really thin and stringy, and i dont like having a lot of layers to build it up. ive considered extensions to thicken it a bit, but id probably get sick of hair after a while and chop it all off :(
same. bah.

i love short hair on other people. but i don't think i can pull it off...my hair is kind of, i dunno, like it's quite sleek and straight normally but almost to the point where if i cut it short it would just stick to my head and do nothing, i'd have to style the crap out of it constantly to make it work and i'm too lazy to do that. plus i keep getting horror images of my kindergarten bowl cut/year one 90's bob with fringe and i am so not going there ever again lol

im considering dyeing it a brighter blonde and putting blue or purple sections through it and cutting some shorter layers and a new fringe. in my mind it looks awesome, hopefully this translates across to real life

*vb*

HSC
i was going to suggest having a edgy bob but seeing as your hair is fine it may not work....

maybe have a front fringe with layered hair, but straighten the fringe with hair straighteners and put some colour in the under layers. you could also scrunch your hair up, it gives a good effect.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
omg my hair is long enough to be tied into a rough ponytail (with the assistance of many bobbypins :p), so i think it's long enough to get that pretty bob soon, yay! although i am kind of fond of the mini ponytail now... so i don't know if i want to go shorter again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)