hair removal (1 Viewer)

daydreamkitty

Love me hate me, meh.....
HSC
AlleyCat said:
if you have a problem with pain at ALL, i would not suggest getting a brazillian. it is very painful, especially the first time. id expect it would be different for different people, but if you find epilating too painful, you will have a coronary if you get it done.

that said, i think its worth it for the results.
so if you can grit ur teeth and be brave, go for it.
I've heard a guy i know getting under there waxed hehehe. I wasnt there personally but i'm guessing that he was either gritting his teeth or screaming :p
and the waxer was a old friend i think from high school :):):)
The treatment was paid by a friend of his. Hahahaha :)

i'll only do it if someone pays me. The reason i say that is because i'm unemployied *shock*

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Always said:
Brazillians don't hurt as much as everyone assumes. I promise! It's such a good feeling afterwards. Smoooooth... :p

yeah we were talking about a brazillian with an epilator though

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
yeah we were talking about a brazillian with an epilator though
to even suggest epilating your lady area is insane. when i get it done im clenching my toes and scrunching my entire face up. but its got better as it got finer.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
AlleyCat said:
as i said before during my first brazillian the beautician broke her nail off it was so tough and i didnt even flinch.
oh my dear god. i cry and scream every time i get half brazillians done. shit im jealous of ur pain threshold!! its worth it though.

froggy_chik87 said:
i am interested in gettin a brazilian...and i have heard of the numbing spray stuff...does that actually work...or do they just charge you $5 for something thats crap??
ive used that before...don't forget that it gets sprayed very close to your genital regions and thus it BURNS the fuck out of you. but in the end ur concentrating on the burning tingling sensation down there rather than your hair being ripped off. i worry about the spray not being good for you since its sprayed so close to your insides. no matter what any beautician says, they have to spray it close. trust me, ive had the spray done...the burning sensation (coz its mint) lasts longer than the actual waxing pain.

Always

HSC
Removing hair from "down there" with an epilator is insane. Epilators cut. What if you accidently slip and cut your genitals? Try explaining that one to your doctor.

Brazillians hurt the first time. And the second. And the fifth. But after awhile you get over it, grit your teeth, and just do it.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
AlleyCat said:
haha. sigged.

it was an accident, honestly. she was contorting my legs into weird positions, not a good idea when inflicting that amount of pain on someone

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
man i waxed my legs a few days ago
it took me 3 days to finish 2 legs
because i start a leg..then i get over it
then i start the next leg the next day
then i do the rest of both legs the next day
coz i just cant be bothered doing it all at once..
thats my story

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i burnt my skin using hair removal cream
therefore im bever using it again
traumatising bad experience

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
it was an accident, honestly. she was contorting my legs into weird positions, not a good idea when inflicting that amount of pain on someone
they always do that. its actually good that theyre so impersonal. if they werent, getting me to take off my knickers and "spread 'em" wouldnt be so easy...

but aaanyway, i think thats as much info as im gonna give today folks.

zeek

HSC
Any blokes thinking about waxing down there?

I'd probably shave it next time i go after my beard, but would the gillette shaving cream (it says moisturising at the front) be sufficient?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i just got my legs waxed and got a FUCKING CRAMP in my calf while she was going
i was fucking dying but didn't want to say anything
i had tears in my eyes. she must've thought i was a pussy
lordy have mercy

kara2006

HSC
Well we all go 2 a boarding school n what we have 2 say is toughen up waxing isnt even bad n as som1 said b4 its worth while in the end.. if ppl r worried about the cost then buy a tub of veet warm wax from the supermarket and do it urself its a scary thought but u get used 2 it..

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
kara2006 said:
Well we all go 2 a boarding school n what we have 2 say is toughen up waxing isnt even bad n as som1 said b4 its worth while in the end.. if ppl r worried about the cost then buy a tub of veet warm wax from the supermarket and do it urself its a scary thought but u get used 2 it..
i read that twice and still have no idea what you said :confused:

kaylz

HSC
kara2006 said:
wow your parents are wasting their money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)