Hair Routine (2 Viewers)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Morning - spray in some anti-frizz, maybe run the straightener over it if it's really bad. (it generally behaves pretty well on it's own though).

Night - wash it, condition it, towel dry, anti-frizz.

That's it. I put in more effort when I'm going out somewhere worth it, but for uni and general everything that's what I do.

Che08

HSC
jessyy said:
get up, shower and wash my hair, blow dry, straighten, tease if need be, spray and then im done. thats about half an hour.
haha if i did that to my hair it'd take at least an hour and a half..

I shower at night.. and straighten it then, heat protectant.. so that when i get up i can just run the straightener over it again quickly..

fareezuh

HSC
in the morning:
wake up- tie it up using a shark clip then wash my face
then brush my hair it takes approx 10 mins (i have hair that goes two thirds of the way down my back) tie it up in a mid pony tail. then plat if i have static or it's raining. if there is any bump i take it out and then rebrush to tie it up again.
pin fringe if staying for extension english (don't ask long story)
hair spray fly away hairs.
notice frizz do it ALL OVER AGAIN...
on average brush and tie it 3 times in the morning.

after school : take it out brush it tie it up in a loose pony tail

at night- every three days wash hair in winter in summer everyday with cold water dry in winter, clip it in summer brush before bed.

henna treatment in summer, oil it sometimes when it's long weekend or holidays.

hairspray

HSC
wake up - shampoo hair in the shower - spray wet hair with leave in conditioner - blow dry hair - spray on anti-frizz products - the end

It takes about 20 minutes all so... and i do get lazy doing it day after day but i do it anyway.

Skeeta

HSC
Most mornings I just run my fingers through it. Fabulous.

But every few days I wash, treatment, blowdry and then straighten it. Takes about 30-40 minutes all up, but lasts me 3-4 days so its worth it

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
I wash my hair every four/five days, using a conditioning treatment which I leave on for about ten minutes (my hair is really long so I try to take care of it, also to make up for the daily straightening :rolleyes:). When my hair is still damp, I use leave-in conditioner and a heat protectant spray, and let it dry naturally. In the morning, I just straighten it, which takes about forty minutes.

jessyy

HSC
Che08 said:
haha if i did that to my hair it'd take at least an hour and a half..
it used to take me an hour.. but ive slowly turned it into an easy thing to do every morning :)

CieL

HSC
fareezuh said:
then brush my hair it takes approx 10 mins (i have hair that goes two thirds of the way down my back)
omg what is there to brush?

My hair reaches my ass and I finish brushing it in 5 secs with 3-4 strokes.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
If I have to leave the house:
Wash in shower
Shake out (kinda like a dog)
Maybe comb it if there's knots
Run fingers through lots (kind of helps it to stay straighter)
Sometimes give it a go with the round brush to try to tuck the ends under so they don't stick out. Usually this does not work.

If I'm staying home:
rinse in shower but don't use shampoo
tie into loose pony tail or fold-bun-thing. bobby pins if it's a pain in the arse today.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Get up, shower, wet it enough so that it's not sticking up at the back (if I was my hair everyday it's all floppy and eww), dry it, brush, hairspray. All that takes ~2-3 minutes + however long I'm in the shower which depends on how much of a rush I'm in.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Che08 said:
i cant get over how many people use hairspray.. like every day?!
haha I was just thinking that

I only use hairspray occasionally when I'm going out, and then only if I've curled it, which I usually don't, because I'll need to use a fuckload of spray to keep them in and it makes my hair feel like aids.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Che08 said:
i cant get over how many people use hairspray.. like every day?!
Well I hate gel, it goes all goopy and awful and you look seedy, and hair wax stuff is fairly nasty and a bitch to get out. Hairspray is the best fo sure.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
all i do is brush it, sometimes put it in a ponytail. seeming i only get up 15 mins b4 i have to leave thats all i can really do, + i hate hairspray, it makes my hair feel yuck.

lots of people use a straightener everyday...dont think i could be bothered, but i have never straightened my hair in my life - its dead straight by itself...

Last edited:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Garnier Surf Wax is goood, flop that on before i go to school and wah-lah/ me like.

HSC
Zrap said:
Garnier Surf Wax is goood, flop that on before i go to school and wah-lah/ me like.
my bf used to use that and he found it made ur hair look oily and heavy. is that the same for you?

Lori.

HSC
wash twice, condition, towel dry, dry with hairdryer a bit, spray in leave-in conditioner, finish drying, put in anti-frizz serum, straighten, done!
I have to wash it every day cause it gets really oily :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)