Hair! (1 Viewer)

kimii

UltimateMEMBER :D
HSC
i love styling hair~ i gues some others would too!! here we can share everything there is to know

me:

i jst dont know how to start...
wat tools are needed...

any tips and tricks pleas do share..

i would like to do something like this:

posting hair styles here welcome!

kimii

HSC
aisshh!! i can make it look similar-ish but it dies down after afew hours!! WAT DO I DO?!?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
They are probably hair extensions fitted to the back of the models hair, and the whole lot was straightened, before taking moulding paste and spiking it into violent looking spikes.

Looks terrible in my opinion, but whatever floats it.

At the moment, I am trying to work out the best way to style hair with minimum heat (which wrecks the hair), and the best thing I have found so far is KMS curl paste, which you comb through and then twist and it forms chunky, silky curls with no heat styling needed. It also works if you flick out your hair horizontally, let it dry in pieces, and then brush. The hair stays flicked out and remains that way until it is washed.

I used to straighten my hair every few days when it was long, but it wrecked it, so now that it is short, I have stopped straightening it and started extreme experimentation...

orly?

HSC
u should never use hair spray ... it can really damage ur hair

cl3nta

HSC
alternatively, you could go bald like myself:p captains at our school shaved for cancer. It's much easier (and cheaper)(and more economical) to go bald - i gaurantee it:D It might be a little more stressful for you girls though;) have fun styling

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
most mornings, the most styling i do on my hair is to put some smoothing serum through it, just coz it makes for really glossy hair (and i really think blonde hair looks bad without a bit of shine).
sometimes i straighten it if i'm after the uber-straight look. but my hair is, generally speaking, pretty straight anyway so i only do it if it really really has to be straight or its being retarded (frizzy, cowlicks, etc). i swear, straightening is this great all-purpose-fix-everything solution when i'm having a bad hair day. suddenly it all just works.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
my hair isnt damaged.
i look after it.
kind of.
ive also been colouring my hair for 9yrs, and it isnt damaged.
i just have awesome hair, that people are jealous of, coz its all striaght and shiny and pretty when i wake up in the morning.
and pretty much stays in place.

beentherdunthat

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
my hair isnt damaged.
i look after it.
kind of.
ive also been colouring my hair for 9yrs, and it isnt damaged.
i just have awesome hair, that people are jealous of, coz its all striaght and shiny and pretty when i wake up in the morning.
and pretty much stays in place.
do youu have a photo?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Actually, hair spray is pretty bad for your hair if you put it on and then straighten it, it makes the hair shaft break or contort. Otherwise, hair spray used after styling can make your hair look shiny and healthy and keep it in place, I love it.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
hair spray before straightening is bad in general because it also melts the hair spray and produces white flakes in your hair. nasty.

I have curly hair, which I use to hate. Actually I do still hate it sometimes. I definitely have a love/hate relationship with my hair. I use to straighten it once - twice a week, but I cut it short, just above my shoulders and I leave it curly now, but I blow dry my fringe straight.

During the week you'll usually see my hair in a pony-tail, with my fringe pulled back in a quiff, coz I have enough things in the morning to do, besides my hair lol But I'll straighten it if I go out, or leave it curly. I'm not much of a hair-girl. If it's simple and looks good, then I'm happy.

iwannarock

HSC
how would i go about getting hair like nikki sixx (one at the back).

or maybe this.

lawl.

i've promised myself to have hair like that atleast once before i go bald or something (which with my arab genes wont be too far off).

it'll be hilarious.

or maybe more new york dolls ish.

iwannarock

HSC
breaking said:
omg ODDY!

where were you tonight?
were you at the rsl

:santa:
nah i stayed home tonight.

i have no monies.

and wont have monies for a while i dont think

bank pwned me hard with overdraw fees.

kimii

HSC
ahahaahah >< THATS AWESOME HAIR~!

welps i wouldnt know but im guessing they used a fine comb and like take a bunch of hair and went back and forth with the comb?

AND HAIR SPRAY~!

O_O where can u get cute clips and all? >> plus cheap!! ahahhas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)