hairstyles for long hair? (1 Viewer)

yups

HSC
my hair is long and curly and when i wear pony tails i always get bits hanging out or it doesn't smooth down properly so it looks messy and becomes knotty etc.. and i cant do buns because i have too much hair so when i do buns it looks like i have a cone on my head. are there any casual hairstyles i can do with long, curly hair?

chuha

HSC
N/A
Have you ever thought of cutting it? lol.

yups

HSC
LOL . i knew someone would suggest this .. it used to be short but i looked worse with short hair.. it was even messier, bits sticking out everywhere, frizz etc :(

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
braid/plaits/pony tail THEN plait the ponytail

ZaraKu

HSC
or instead of keeping your little natural curls, turn it into large soft, Victoria's Secret style sexy curls

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
1. Get some good styling tools i.e. straightener, hair dryer, curling wand/rollers/whatever

2. Get some anti frizz goop and heat protecting stuff

3. Straighten it, then curl it (you straighten it first so you have a smoother foundation to work with but you could just wack the curlers in I guess). Or you could just straighten it and leave it. Whatever works for you.

Voila you have nice tamed hair. Leave it out or style it however you please.

The above is what my best friend does with her hair...she straightens it out and then re-curls it into nice curls as opposed to frizz-monster curls.

You could also consider getting it cut since either way you're probably gonna have to get the straightener onto it on a regular basis judging by your OP

Reanna

HSC
my hair is long and curly and when i wear pony tails i always get bits hanging out or it doesn't smooth down properly so it looks messy and becomes knotty etc.. And i cant do buns because i have too much hair so when i do buns it looks like i have a cone on my head. Are there any casual hairstyles i can do with long, curly hair?
+1

Reanna

HSC
DO NOT CUT IT WHATEVER YOU DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X A MILLION

it makes the culs tighter, thicker, more unmanagable and bad

i wash it and let it dry naturally in a ponytail
as its curly you shouldnt get a hairtie mark
also mosturising creme while its damp
in the morning put head upside down and let it fall in its natural place but you may have to put it there yourself if it doesnt want to fall nicely around face
leave out and enjoy ur sexy hair

this works most of the time but some days youll look at it and go 'seriously could it look worse' but thats the thing wif curly its unpredictable

goodluck

:D

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
lol i have this problem i have a lump of long hair and idk what to do with it
its slightly curly and i used to have a fringe but i let it grow out so its the length of my face which kinda frames it and the rest of my hair is at the end of my ribcage (mid back I guess)

I cbf doing anything with it haha so this is a pointless post but whatever good luck/have fun with your hair
never cut it off, ever ever never ever

boganxcore

HSC
keep growing it so you can use it to swish flies off your butt!

!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)