Half yearlies- Who else screwed up? (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Hardest maths test, everyone agreed. Last years year 12 half yearly was nothing compared to this one :(
Agreed, but tbh i reckon my year 11 3u was probably a lot harder xD.

They are trying to put pressure on us to drop and according to my tutor some of the stuff we were taught in trig is actually year 12 3u trig = S. (im only in year 11, yeah i know this is hsc section but whatever lol)

fullonoob

fail engrish? unpossible!
HSC
i fully effed up my 3u test..lost many marks by wrong set up :mad:
totalled 81%....now i need some motivation assistance :speechless:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Doing okay so far.

English.. hoping for 40+/45 [probably gonna get closer to 38 though]
Maths ext 1.. hoping for 31+/36

Maths wasn't that hard of a test.. my brain didn't function early on that's all; did manage to get everything out, but my working out was all over the place.. just hope he can trace everything// if that's fine then 32-33 wouldn't be out of the question, hopefully.

Last edited:

twistedrebel

HSC
i fully effed up my 3u test..lost many marks by wrong set up :mad:
totalled 81%....now i need some motivation assistance :speechless:
81% in an average maths test is pretty good unless the exam was really easy. (benchmark is HSC exams)

leungz

HSC
blitzed through english and ancient/modern and eco

still got extension english/history :) which im prepared for'

maths was a fuck

HSC '10
Advanced English
Extension English
General Maths
ancient history
modern history
economics
Extension History

ATAR Aim: 90+

twistedrebel

HSC

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: http://mscw.catholic.edu.au/Assessments/CSSATrials2006/2009/Independent/Eng_Paper

did they aleast change the logo?
yep.. just that :(

everything else was the same.. every text, every paragraph, every sentence, every word.. every question... even the pictures :mad:

Kralex

HSC
Re: http://mscw.catholic.edu.au/Assessments/CSSATrials2006/2009/Independent/Eng_Paper

yep.. just that :(

everything else was the same.. every text, every paragraph, every sentence, every word.. every question... even the pictures :mad:
Take your school to court :p

alexx-12

HSC
I screwed up physics so bad!!!!!
when we went into the test we wern't given the formula sheet after being told that we would and there wasn't even a multiple choice sheet! also there was a question on eddy currents which our teacher told us we will do after the exam because it won't be tested!!! I'm sooooo annoyed cause I was coming first in physics and I reckon I stuffed up, our teacher is the worst!
I want an atar of over 90...... Do you think I can still get it even though I stuffed up a physics exam and also an English listening task? I'm coming 1st or 2nd in my other subjects

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Depends on your marks and the way your school puts out assessments. If they set bullshit easy assessments, then you probably won't be adequately prepared for the HSC.

Purely based on that Physics result, yes. You can still get a 90 ATAR.

Matt2233

HSC
I had extension 1 maths yesterday....

we weren't given a table of standard integrals and there were all these questions i knew i could do but couldn't and i just feel apart haha. ended up sitting their for an hour only having done 50% of the questions....

Must say i did see something like that coming though, having 8 exams in 11 days really fucks with you -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)