• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Half Yearly Aims (1 Viewer)

ya_mum

'When there's a will, there's a way' - MOI
HSC
half yearly aims:

FUCKING GET AS HIGH AS I CAN!
100% IN PHYSICS, BUSINESS STUDIES, MATHS 4U, MATHS 3U, AND ENGLISH ADV BIATCHES. none of this bullshit aiming for 60%. AIM HIGH, GET HIGH.
AIM LOW, GET LOW.
SIMPLE.

HSC
half yearly aims:

FUCKING GET AS HIGH AS I CAN!
100% IN PHYSICS, BUSINESS STUDIES, MATHS 4U, MATHS 3U, AND ENGLISH ADV BIATCHES. none of this bullshit aiming for 60%. AIM HIGH, GET HIGH.
AIM LOW, GET LOW.
SIMPLE.
I believe it's the 'roids, sir.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Delusional much? You don't need 100% in every exam to get 99.95

theone111

HSC
N/A
Eng Adv - 93
Eng Ext 1 - 92
Eng Ext 2 - 95
Modern - 95
Legal - 92
Economics - 85
Religion 2 Unit - 94

:D

Melanie93

HSC
Business Studies - 90+
Chemistry - 85+
English Advanced - 85+
Modern History - 90+
Software Design and Development - 87+
Mathematics.... a pass would be good. Thank god they allow for back up subjects :D

khfreakau

HSC
So, um, after 4u today, where absolutely friggin noone finished the exam, I'm thinking I'm going to get 75-80%. Above 80 would be a blessing.
2u, fairly sure that I got 100, unless there were some retarded sillies here and there.
English went okay, but there's no predicting it so yeah.
Physics was fine, although the test was a bit dodgy so they might have to revise a few things here and there. Still hoping for 95+ for it.
Eco and MX1 on Monday D:

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
how long was your 4u exam, mine was 2 and a half hours for 7 questions (100 marks)

blackops23

HSC
how long was your 4u exam, mine was 2 and a half hours for 7 questions (100 marks)
lol i know you weren't asking me... but my one was 2 hrs for 75 marks. There were two graphing questions that could've been complete in less than 5 min,worth 4marks and 2 marks (so 6 marks... one of them, your average 3u student could've finished in less than 1 minute, the 2nd question was a little trickier) yet it was those questions that made me take like 45 minutes... Why? Because I'm a pure idiot... Despite that i finished with a few minutes to spare. =D

Also here's what I KNOW i'm going to get for my half yearlies...

English(standard) < 50% fucking belonging... A 12yr old could have written a more well constructed story../
Ancient History <50% studied for it in 3hr interval between exams -- what i studied was not in dah exams... FML
Chemistry 65% (LEARNT the entire topic in 1.5 days)
3U maths 85-90% (i know the max i can get is 96%, but I'm disregarding marks for the crap of load of silly mistakes to come...)
4U maths 90% (once again max i can get is 96%, but possible silly mistakes in the easier Q1/2... Also failed at finding the gradient and equation of a tangent of an implicity differentiation... FML)
Biology 90%+

FUCKEN FAILLLLL.... reckon its possible to redeem myself if I ace future assessments (excluding English AOS)?

Last edited:

blackops23

HSC
half yearly aims:

Fucking get as high as i can!
100% in physics, business studies, maths 4u, maths 3u, and english adv biatches. None of this bullshit aiming for 60%. Aim high, get high.
Aim low, get low.
Simple.
yOU ARE A BAUSS

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Mine is tomorrow. 2.5 hours, 90 marks on integration, polynomials, complex numbers, conic sections and harder extension 1. I'm so fucked. Done less study than how long the exam goes for. YAY!

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
So far expected marks for HYs:
Maths 3U = 95%
English Adv. = 96%
Chem = 82% (not weighed luckily... or else I would have been raped) However pracs and assessment = 92% so far

I haven't done physics and 4U yet.

EDIT: Physics = 90%

Last edited:

genius123456

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol i know you weren't asking me... but my one was 2 hrs for 75 marks. There were two graphing questions that could've been complete in less than 5 min,worth 4marks and 2 marks (so 6 marks... one of them, your average 3u student could've finished in less than 1 minute, the 2nd question was a little trickier) yet it was those questions that made me take like 45 minutes... Why? Because I'm a pure idiot... Despite that i finished with a few minutes to spare. =D

Also here's what I KNOW i'm going to get for my half yearlies...

English(standard) < 50% fucking belonging... A 12yr old could have written a more well constructed story../
Ancient History <50% studied for it in 3hr interval between exams -- what i studied was not in dah exams... FML
Chemistry 65% (LEARNT the entire topic in 1.5 days)
3U maths 85-90% (i know the max i can get is 96%, but I'm disregarding marks for the crap of load of silly mistakes to come...)
4U maths 90% (once again max i can get is 96%, but possible silly mistakes in the easier Q1/2... Also failed at finding the gradient and equation of a tangent of an implicity differentiation... FML)
Biology 90%+

FUCKEN FAILLLLL.... reckon its possible to redeem myself if I ace future assessments (excluding English AOS)?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA wat a dumb fuck , your not going to get into uni now retard , shoulda had tutors aye ya rich bastard. Went to all the tutoring companies and shelled out $200 per week, per subject!

genius123456

Banned
HSC
N/A
Mine is tomorrow. 2.5 hours, 90 marks on integration, polynomials, complex numbers, conic sections and harder extension 1. I'm so fucked. Done less study than how long the exam goes for. YAY!
ur gona fail asshole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)