Half Yearly Exams (1 Viewer)

maths94

HSC
agreed, im going to report absolutezero to the admins because he is such a cunt and keeps banning me.

80% of the reason why this site is shit is because of the shit asshole moderators that do fuck all and play around with their power
why do you have to be such a cunt srsly....1st off your comment y are u bothered, you will just fail anyway....i dnt even no u and ur making a smartass comment like that...u deserved to get banned and btw if u dnt already know chromatic finished his hsc and is being a troll so thats y he is agreeing with u....mods can you just please somehow get his i,p or account baned srsly getting to me nerves....and also dnt comment on how l didnt use correct grammer dnt b pathetic

HSC
Uni Grad
got half yearlies on week 10 - 11
gonna be doing integration, complex, graphs and probs another topic for 4U
2U i'll cbf
3U i'll actually bother
the rest I'll do some light study...

Pyrobooby

HSC
got half yearlies on week 10 - 11
gonna be doing integration, complex, graphs and probs another topic for 4U
2U i'll cbf
3U i'll actually bother
the rest I'll do some light study...
I'll bet polynomials :p

The teachers doing the papers I will sit in are bound to scab questions here and there from textbooks, I guess I'm just going to make sure I can answer most questions in the textbooks issued + some past paper questions. And thoroughly revise basics.

jamesfirst

HSC
I'm doing great

I study 2-3 hrs 6 days a week covering all my subjects (sciences are daily study)

Though I should spend 4 hrs considering I have loads of homework + past papers to do.. hmmm

HSC
Uni Grad

The teachers doing the papers I will sit in are bound to scab questions here and there from textbooks, I guess I'm just going to make sure I can answer most questions in the textbooks issued + some past paper questions. And thoroughly revise basics.
I'm betting that too
thank goodness I actually started polynomials on my own
and same with integration :p

I'm guessing either my teacher makes the papers all on his own or he just scabs all of them from CSSA, independent, HSC and such...
the last 3U assessment task I sat had the 2005 MX1 question for induction :p

Maximilian Juls

HSC
I am doing Art Photography, 2 unit Maths, Standard English, 3U german, modern history (and extension). I am preparing for photography by taking pictures of big burly Aussie men

SuperSaiyan

HSC

Oh really ? thanks i guess i better start studying polynomials :)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE HERE !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)