Half Yearly (Ext 2) (1 Viewer)

Jeo

I wanted to do it for ages too, but think of it this way. By the time we get out of UNI, the market should start coming back up. Its sorta like an economic cycle..

Dunno :confused:

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by Jesh
I wanted to do it for ages too, but think of it this way. By the time we get out of UNI, the market should start coming back up. Its sorta like an economic cycle..

Dunno :confused:
One can only hope...

Jeo

i suggest u try harder for the next exam then
Yes, but it somehow never happens :(

if the way you approached the half yearlies and the first assessment didn't work, try something else.
I just did textbook questions and then a heap of HSC q's. It worked for the first assessment, but I dunno, I think I blanked in the second.

I can't stay calm in exams. I don't know why.

Any tips or suggestions on how to do that?

PG5

HSC
haha, sorry jesh, that wasn't directed towards you
i was reading page 2 of this thread when i msged... didn't realize there was page 3 till now....

hmm... but on the topic of tips, i don't know.... i'm basically like you. I've studied complex, graphs and conics in the past 4 days thru' hsc exam questions and textbooks as a guide. My exams 2morrow, so i'll wake up at like 2 then study my ass off till 11 again.

I can't stay calm in exams either. Can you really stay calm in exams? I mean, there's time pressure and you want to do well so that's when you stress, i guess.

But, good luck on 3U if you haven't done it. I bombed out in that so i want to do well in 4U.

N

ND

I can't stay calm in exams. I don't know why.

Any tips or suggestions on how to do that?
I wasn't nervous at all for my half-yearlies (except for english where i was praying that my pre-memorised essay would fit the question), and i don't really know why. I was quite nervous for my prelim exams, but nothing for these. I think it was because i knew all the work, and was confident in all the subjects. That is the only conclusion that i can come to as to why i wasn't at nervous. So i guess, learn your work. :confused:

Jeo

I know all my work, Just nervous coz its HSC and goes towards UAI. So I freak out. :mad:

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC

SDD & 3U tommorow.. :lol: Im gonna be so tired!
Interesting coincidence... I have SDD & 3u on the same day (Thursday). Ugh SDD is only 8% though, I don't think I'll bother working my ass off for it.

I know all my work, Just nervous coz its HSC and goes towards UAI. So I freak out
Yeah me too... 2u I don't freak out but every other subject I get scared and panic. Even if you know the stuff, the fact that you have to think for a second about what it is just makes you lose it... or me at least.

N

ND

Originally posted by InfiniteQ

Yeah me too... 2u I don't freak out but every other subject I get scared and panic. Even if you know the stuff, the fact that you have to think for a second about what it is just makes you lose it... or me at least.
Well the fact that you don't get nervous in 2u (presumably because its easy) supports my theory. I guess there's a difference between just knowing the work, and knowing that you can do anything they ask you (time contraints not withstanding).

Jeo

Interesting coincidence... I have SDD & 3u on the same day (Thursday). Ugh SDD is only 8% though, I don't think I'll bother working my ass off for it.
30% here for both subjects

Well the fact that you don't get nervous in 2u (presumably because its easy) supports my theory. I guess there's a difference between just knowing the work, and knowing that you can do anything they ask you (time contraints not withstanding).
No, I think what Q is pointing out is that it doesn't count. Correct me if im wroing. :p

Rahul

Dead Member
my mark wasnt crash hot, 48pc, actually it was crap.

i am jus happy that i am close to the ppl in front of me, i came 4th.

but i feel kinda motivated coz i knnow i can go so much better.

cant say the same abt 3u:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by ND

As Jesh said... it is because 2u doesn't count that it doesn't make your heart skip a beat.

Jeo

Yeah Im studying now. 3U Sucks. Its boring! Trig and Calculus.. YaY! Yawn.... All im worried bout now is SDD. It sucks too. If you think about it, everything that counts sux! :(

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Yeah Im studying now. 3U Sucks. Its boring! Trig and Calculus.. YaY! Yawn.... All im worried bout now is SDD. It sucks too. If you think about it, everything that counts sux! :(
I'll study for 3u after my 3u english exam is over. It's tomorrow afternoon.

The HSC sucks. Period.

N

ND

Originally posted by InfiniteQ

As Jesh said... it is because 2u doesn't count that it doesn't make your heart skip a beat.
Ah i see, then i have no idea. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)