Half-Yearly Help (1 Viewer)

pookodooko

HSC
Ok, so I've just gotten my half-yearly's done (Phew). Now, I know this is retarded to ask, but based on my half-yearly marks only, will I do OK with my final HSC mark and UAI. I know you usually have to have all the assessment marks but please try guys.

General Maths: 75/100 (3rd)
Advanced English: 32/45 (3rd or 4th)
Extension English: 30/50 (4th)
Ancient History 33.5/50 (4th)
Legal Studies 83.5/100 (1st)

I also do Extension English 2 and also Extension History (No marks back yet)

The teachers have been marking to HSC standard (I fuckin hate them for that, but it's their job) and yeah, so how do you think I'll do? Thanks guys!

P.S. Sorry if this question is totally retarded and nobody can answer it.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
The half-yearly exams usually differ in format, types of questions asked and difficulty. So yeah it would be hard to really say how you would go in the HSC exam based on that.

But seeing as your teachers have been marking hard and you are still doing well, both mark-wise and rank-wise, I'm sure you will have the potential to reach the UAI you want.

Goodluck.

conman

HSC
Ragerunner said:
The half-yearly exams usually differ in format, types of questions asked and difficulty. So yeah it would be hard to really say how you would go in the HSC exam based on that.

But seeing as your teachers have been marking hard and you are still doing well, both mark-wise and rank-wise, I'm sure you will have the potential to reach the UAI you want.

Goodluck.
As ragerunner has said; if your teachers are strict in marking and you got well marks. I think you will done well in HSC:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)