• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Half yearly marks and ranks + thoughts (1 Viewer)

aMaNdAxox

HSC
english ad 94% 1st
english ext 90% 2nd
ancient hist 95% 3rd
history ext 100% =1st
ag 89% 1st
bio 92% 1st
pd/h/pe 96% 1st

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
:rofl:
by the way nic, did you delete your myspace??

Yep.
arrrrryn, you're so insensitive! reminding me of my huge loss.. [1050comment/280+ friend loss.!]
hahha :)

it wasnt working out...
[4U asian boys with goku hair don't have myspace. and the only reason i had a myspace was because i was 'looking for serious relationships', as i ticked on the box. My asian tutors adviced me to get 'facebook' i think it was?]
hahah
:)

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
nichhhole said:
Yep.
arrrrryn, you're so insensitive! reminding me of my huge loss.. [1050comment/280+ friend loss.!]
hahha

it wasnt working out...
[4U asian boys with goku hair don't have myspace. and the only reason i had a myspace was because i was 'looking for serious relationships', as i ticked on the box. My asian tutors adviced me to get 'facebook' i think it was?]
hahah
facebook is full of asian uni boys. ;)

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
haha..
eew
i spelt it
'adviced'

:|!

i'm not editing original post.
i'll keep it their four posterity.. four my kidz.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Well, I'm doing my half yearly's atm, so I don't have results, but I can make an accurate guess, I reckon.

Eng, I'm screwed. I wrote a 5 page essay for module A and 1 page for module B. I swear, King Lear will be the death of me. What's worse, "everyone" seemed to decide to put their focus in module A, so people have handed in 8 page essays on module A o.o; So my 5 page essay sounds pretty small atm compared to these. All in all, I just hope I passed -.-;

4U maths was better. I aced conics and curve sketching. Hate freaking complex tho, since more questions are common-sense orientated than complex-number orientated. And I have "no" common sense whatsoever; I put freaking aluminium foil in the microwave, for god's sake! >.<;

Phys and chem were both alright. I studied like hell for three days for each subject. And it turned out that the exams were sooo easy that none of the harder stuff I studied even came up XD

Did my religion exam today. I don't give a crap about it, having told everyone before the exam: "I'm gonna see how far my "natural abilities" can take me in religion" XD

3U maths test next Mon. It should be OK, since I don't come across 3U questions that require common sense XD Plus, I already finished the course, minus permutation and binomials, which I'll study before the trials

And yeah, that's it. So I'm hoping my three stronger subjects (Maths, phys and chem) can make up for my dodgy Eng

HSC
My updated half yearly marks+ranks... with all my subjects:

Business- 80% (6/21)
Legal- 77% (1/12)
Economics- 64% (8/12)
SOR1- 100% (1/90)
Adv. Eng- 88% (3/60)
Ext. Eng- 85% (6/8)
Gen. Maths- 93% (5/90)

bmwz4

HSC
michelleyeaman said:
My updated half yearly marks+ranks... with all my subjects:

Business- 80% (6/21)
Legal- 77% (1/12)
Economics- 64% (8/12)
SOR1- 100% (1/90)
Adv. Eng- 88% (3/60)
Ext. Eng- 85% (6/8)
Gen. Maths- 93% (5/90)
congrats fab marks :) but i beat u in business and eco :p :):)

HSC
bmwz4 said:
congrats fab marks :) but i beat u in business and eco :p :):)
hahaha, i think practically everyone beat my eco mark, it was pretty dismal.

And as for business... it was a hard exam, but i guess thats no excuse. :p

I was pretty happy with my marks, my ranks could improve in a few places but I still have the trials up my sleeve. My extension mark annoyed me, i thought i might get 4th, but it turns out 3/4 people are tied for 1st, and theres only 3 marks between us all, but i guess if i keep up and we all stay around the same marks then scaling won't effevct any of us that much, but we will see.

bmwz4

HSC
michelleyeaman said:
hahaha, i think practically everyone beat my eco mark, it was pretty dismal.

And as for business... it was a hard exam, but i guess thats no excuse. :p

I was pretty happy with my marks, my ranks could improve in a few places but I still have the trials up my sleeve. My extension mark annoyed me, i thought i might get 4th, but it turns out 3/4 people are tied for 1st, and theres only 3 marks between us all, but i guess if i keep up and we all stay around the same marks then scaling won't effevct any of us that much, but we will see.
haha yer this term is kick ass term :D

Maddy1012

HSC
bmwz4 said:
haha yer this term is kick ass term :D
im hoping so. especially with my marks from these exams. i got heaps back today.

Chemistry- (55%) 4/17
Senior science- 83% 2/22
Legal studies- 70% 10/44

disgusting. pissed off. want to cry.:mad1:

karnoganguli

HSC
So pissed off with my marks...

Ecos- 77% 9/36 (not bad)
3u maths- 91% 5/55
2u maths 67% (have no idea and need to improve)
Chemistry- 66% (15/45)
Physics- 56% (14/50)
Haven't got english back yet... fuk i just dropped 4u so i'm hoppin they scale me 2u up cause i dropped it 3 weeks prior to the exam + 3u was good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)