Half-Yearly Marks (1 Viewer)

Secant

HSC
N/A
By the way, dame means a female knight. I think that is a swear word in afghan culture since women have no rights there haha (was that a good joke?)

~peace out homie~

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
By the way, dame means a female knight. I think that is a swear word in afghan culture since women have no rights there haha (was that a good joke?)

~peace out homie~
It's pretty bad. It's like:

Satire
|
V
Cultural Reference
|
V
Pun
|
V
|
V
|
V
That joke

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
Why has Omed suddenly gone quiet? :L ;)
Thanks guys, for being nice. Just to let you guys know... I am leaving here. I think you guys should as well becasue as scant said we only have 6 months left and he is right. I agree with him. Its not funny when you like get a band 4 in your report, so guys we should all go and study and work hard.

I have worked hard and still will to maintain my ranks and get into medicine, hopefully.

Please don't waste a single minute of your life, posting here. Just work hard, this is the last minute you guys we ever see me, here on this forum.

SO Good luck to everyone, whether you year 11 or 12.

Just practice papers, study alot....

Thanks secant, for doint the right thing, posting up that We should all study. Thats a good advice, lol.

yahyah123

HSC
I have only received two marks back- 96% for PDHPE and 84% in biology so i'm stoked :D

Andeelou

HSC
omg ive just started my half yearlies and im working my ass off studying
ive never got a good rank in any of my subjects (maybe top 10) but i would really like to do a whole lot better this year espicially in english math and biology

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Well I only had 2 half yearly exams... so here goes

75% Business Studies, ranked about 5th/30, 3rd overall (cumulative rank)

61% 2U Maths (gotta improve up to at least 75%), ranked about... 10th/20 hopefully?

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
where did everyone go... guys start getting motivated if you really want to do really.

what marks did you guiys achieve in half-yealies?

mac1996

HSC
me

English - 5th (out of 6)
Biology - 39/40
SOR 2 - 1st - its only me in the class but I'm first! =)
Legal - 5/8 (my best subject)
Business - 7/10 (this is quite good - this class has hard non-atar students undertaking the subject)

Hopefully ~50-60 for B arts at USYD (oh I mean UWS). =) Or I may even make it into the prestigious Notre Dame, whatever God thinks I'm deserving of.
LOL, how many bos accounts do u have?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)