hamlet (1 Viewer)

coralb

HSC
For our next assessment I have to draw a new book cover for Hamlet. :confused: tips please?!

aLexTasyy

HSC
draw the final scene with everyone dead...

or you can draw hamlet and the two other guys at the watch tower looking at the ghost walking.

(i dont do advanced, i just have seen the play 75 thousand times)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Look up posters from prior Hamlet productions. That should give you some inspiration.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm surprised its a HSC English Assessment as well. I haven't done stuff like that since year 8 or so. :)

kawaiinlove

HSC
that actually sounds vaguely interesting compared to the assessments i get

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's just a shame Hamlet is actually a play, and not a book. :D

coralb

HSC
wait... i thought english assessments had to fit the criteria of either:reading, viewing or writing? what category does this fit under?
Yea I think this assessment is a joke! Is anyone else doing something? I think it's for visual representation?

coralb

HSC
lol maybe it's dependent on the schools - cause we have never made a visual one and we wont be because we had all the assignments handed out to us at the beginning of the year. The next one we have is an interview.
That's not fair! Maybe my school is suffering from malpractice.

jellybelly59

HSC
That's not fair! Maybe my school is suffering from malpractice.
lol come on... i would rather do a visual cover of hamlet then a speech for module b.....:rofl:

edit: but then when i think about it... since the best i can come up with are stick figures with a little speech bubble saying "To be or not to be.." *sigh* the limits of my imagination.... LOL can't wait till the creative writing of the trials

coralb

HSC
lol come on... i would rather do a visual cover of hamlet then a speech for module b.....:rofl:

edit: but then when i think about it... since the best i can come up with are stick figures with a little speech bubble saying "To be or not to be.." *sigh* the limits of my imagination.... LOL can't wait till the creative writing of the trials
Yea it sounds easy but it's really subjective so I could think mines heaps good but then get a bad mark. I just wish they told us what kind of things we need to include! :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)