Handball (1 Viewer)

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
vanbanned said:
Kometal - Slagelse 20-12. UNBELIEVABLE!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
I just read the result on a Hungarian handball forum and thought they were like full of it Slagese score 12 goals .... and only 4 at half time!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get over Petrovic scroing on 2 goals.....Indira Kastratovic did well with 5 for Skopje....you guyz win it defence 'eh...... congrats! :D

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
BTW The mens WCH has started.... heres the official site for anyone who is interested!

http://www.tunisiahand2005.tn/

Vanbanned who do ya think will win seeing as you get to see the matches :)!

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hmmmm, it looks like it will be a good championship. From the opening games, Sweden and Spain looked very slick. Sweden beat Australia 49-16 (are they showing any games on SBS?)

Germany struggled a bit against Egypt, but they will always be dangerous. France also looked really good against Canada, too. The usual powerhouses are looking pretty good, but for some reason, I have a feeling that Slovenia could do really well, but then again they might not.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
vanbanned said:
Hmmmm, it looks like it will be a good championship. From the opening games, Sweden and Spain looked very slick. Sweden beat Australia 49-16 (are they showing any games on SBS?)
I think in Toyota World Sport they'll show some highlights and stuff but i doubt they'll show any games maybe the final a couple of months after its finished (they did that for the Slovenian ECH last yr)!

Still don't know who ill b going 4 yet maybe when the inital group stages are over i'll have a better idea newayz cheers for the insight!

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
OMG just checked out a couple results from the Mens WC

WTF France lose to Greece in handball end result 19:20 and then draw with Tunesia (ok this can sorta be believed since Tunesia is at home) 26:26...I wouldn't want to be int he coaches shoes right now!

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Another thing wiht Frances game against Tunesia France lead 15-11 at half time...seems like we magyars aren't the only ones to surrender a half time lead

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Um....... my cousin is in Tunisia right now playing in some handball tournament since he's part of the australian handball team... or whatever you call it. he's apparently a star player ^.^

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
...I watched the Greece-France game and couldn't believe what was happening. Guigou and Anquetil were playing awesome, but the Greeks just surged with Chalkidis - what the...? Oh well, at least my other prediction (Slovenia) is looking quite good.

PS. What's your cousins name?.......if he's such a star, then why is Australia going hopelessly ? (that's assuming he plays for Australia)

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
LOL..well i guess realtively speaking compared to the standard of Australian Handbal...but then again the Ozy's aren't used to seeing the quality that Europe brings!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Bevan Calvert. yeh he plays for australia. i dunno, that's what i hear from my auntie.. maybe she's just biased.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
vanbanned said:
That avatar is awesome. (same goes for Gorbe)
Cheers still gotta tweek it a bit....how were the Champions League this week...i was Very impressed with Dunaferr beating Valencia away (since its the first time they have played since the death of Kulcsar no doubt they did it for her)...shame that Kometal lost to Lada (btw if the refereeing was dogdey i apologise Hungary's ref's a pretty bad)...and in the mens WC i just read the Sterbik helped the Serbs to down Germany( percentage of saves was 41%) and make it the next round

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Men's WC final down to Croatia and Spain and i reckon Hrvatska will win their team is just too good atm kinda like Denmark in the Womens!!

For Bronze hmm Tunesia over France just to give the host something to cheer about!!

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Ok so both my predictions were wrong see link below

Congrats spain...could this be the end of Croatia's dominance ???

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
It was a a high scoring game 40 and 34...seems that attack won over defence!

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
OFF:
Szevasz Mejc a handball.hu olvastam:

"A h*rek szerint a győriek másik kiválósága, Mehlmann Ibolya viszont közel áll ahhoz, hogy elfogadjon egy dán ajánlatot..."

Na mit szolsz?

ON:

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
lappang said:
OFF:
Szevasz Mejc a handball.hu olvastam:

"A h�*rek szerint a győriek másik kiválósága, Mehlmann Ibolya viszont közel áll ahhoz, hogy elfogadjon egy dán ajánlatot..."

Na mit szolsz?

ON:
hahaha h?*rek

OFF
Inkabb Gorbenek a nevet vartam! Ugy tunik ,hogy ott hagy benunket :( ,de azert remelem ,hogy vegre klasszise tud valni!
ON

H

head

I can't believe it! There is actually another Kometal Fan in Australia.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Lappang change ur Status ... Gin is going to FCK next season :p big surprise ;) don't ya think

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Wait hang on a sec..guess i better start learning Danish!
I am surprised that they keep linking Nagy Ivett with Aalborg she's not leaving yet....

What was the Deal the NS saying oh yeah Ujvaros is gonna sign Farkas oh isn't she pushing 40

PS What happened to the magyar beszed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)