Handball (1 Viewer)

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
On the Farkas note...it just shows that Nemezti Sport is worse than the Telegraph....

I reckon Herr and Pertoczi can step up since Sugar will b the best magyar kapus atm with Ira retiring and Kati finally playing in Denmark

Btw have u read that Siti Bea interview on the cornexi site

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Yeah i read it i loved it how she kept calling Eszti hugi....nah i reckon Kata will finally be our best export over there ie get Eszti into shape and hopefully Ibi too

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
So atm the situation of club supporters are:
lappang: Dunaferr NK / FCK
Mejc: Gyori Graboplast ETO KC
head and Vanbanned: Kometal Skopje

Doub that there are ne other supporters out there!!!

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
BTW Vanbanned Lazarov re-signed with FOTEX Veszprem for another 2 years

Kata_Mos

HSC
N/A
Mejc i have created this extra account just to annoy the crap out of you!!!!!!!!!!

Did you read Ocskay's sztar chat and his response to the break up?

What the hell was that???

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Kata_Mos said:
Mejc i have created this extra account just to annoy the crap out of you!!!!!!!!!!

Did you read Ocskay's sztar chat and his response to the break up?

What the hell was that???
1.Ur not funny
2. Yes
3. Its obvious she broke it off with him she even told Idly on handball.hu 'cause had he broken it off NSO would have written an articel about it

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Head/Vanbanned who is Kometal facing in the 1/4 of the CL?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
wow its magyarorzsag central here, im can understand and talk it, but writing is a poblem ...
i love handball, awesome to watch, great game, why hasn't it taken off here in aus?

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
RUB!X said:
wow its magyarorzsag central here, im can understand and talk it, but writing is a poblem ...
i love handball, awesome to watch, great game, why hasn't it taken off here in aus?
'Cause there are too many dominating ball-games in OZ e.g. all the footy codes, netball, basketball etc. and sponsers aren't willing enough to take a chance on something new so i.e. the federation has to depend on the gov. grants which i doubt wouldn't be that much due to the results

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
oh RUB!X writing is always harder than speaking it since you have a 1001 rules to remember as well as getting the order of the words in the correct order so it doesn't sound idegenes

H

head

It all depends on the game the game against Slagelse. Hopefully we beat them and get Orsan Elda Prestigio, if not, we play Krim Ljubljana, who are playing awesome.

H

head

Arvin, I was born in Nantes, France and lived there for about 2 years, but I lived most in Sweden for 6 years - 1 year in Stockholm, 5 in Orebro. I've also lived in Germany, Italy, Austria and Norway.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
RUB!X said:
Udvozlunk a kezi forumhoz :D

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Head u guyz got Krim GL to u guyz

The pairing for the CL 1/4 finals are:

Hypo Niederösterreich - Ikast/Bording EH
Dunaferr NK - Viborg HK
ORSAN Elda Prestigio - Slagelse DT
Kometal D. P. Szkopje - Krim Mercator

I've read on a lot of forums that people are tipping 3 Danish teams to be in the semi's :( lets hope not

H

head

Yes, I know. Disappointing game against Slagelse. Leganger and Schmidt saved 23 shots - which was actually more than Kometal scored. Oh well, hopefully we can surprise Krim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)