Handball (1 Viewer)

Kata_Mos

HSC
N/A
RUB!X go to www.startlap.com click on Szótár and you can find the correct spelling of whatever you want! Don't worry too about spelling it's always a bitch!

Kata_Mos

HSC
N/A
Mejc on handball.hu
Gin's manager said:

- Milyen ajánlatai voltak még?
Bendó: Kereste őt például a Slagelse is, a Viborg is, tehát volt miből válogatnia. A Viborgtól nagyon komoly ajánlatot kapott, hiszen az olimpián megsérült Valeria Nicolas helyére akarták..

She chose FCK over Slagelse....i nver thought that i would say this but is she retarded????????

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Kata_Mos said:
Mejc on handball.hu
Gin's manager said:

- Milyen ajánlatai voltak még?
Bendó: Kereste őt például a Slagelse is, a Viborg is, tehát volt miből válogatnia. A Viborgtól nagyon komoly ajánlatot kapott, hiszen az olimpián megsérült Valeria Nicolas helyére akarták..

She chose FCK over Slagelse....i nver thought that i would say this but is she retarded????????
You already know what i think ;)

Gin's mez is too big

Last edited:

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
You gotta see this goal by Gorbe againast FTC from 2003-2004 season

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
who is going to state tryouts
i got asked to go

H

head

ROM Romania - SCG Serbia and Montenegro
SWE Sweden - POL Poland
ISL Iceland - BLR Belarus
NOR Norway - BIH Bosnia Herzegovina
ISR Israel - FRA France
CZE Czech Republic - POR Portugal
GRE Greece - UKR Ukraine
LTU Lithuania - ESP Spain
:)MKD Fyro Macedonia - HUN Hungary
AUT Austria - SVK Slovakia

Very interesting.........

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
I wouldn't be surprised if Hungary doesn't qualify they have a habit of stuffing up the men in qualify the women in finals :eek: BTW isn't it Republic of Macedonia 'cause i remember seeing this thing on SBS world news where the US said they will now call FYRO Macedonia Republic of Macedonia and then all you saw was the Greeks chucking the shits

H

head

Yes, it is Republic of Macedonia now, but I just pasted that from the eurohandball site.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
They probably kept it that way not to piss off the Greeks

BTW did u join the handball club

H

head

No, I dropped out of uni because I'm going back to Sweden next week - fucken waste of HSC. My mate did though. A fellow Kometal fan. His name is Alex, if you ever do join the club.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Going back to Sweden kool (are u gonna continue ur studies there i assume u dont need to do finals all over again) well GL at least u get to see handball live

H

head

I've given up on studying, I'll ask my dad to get me a job within the Saab factory or office. I don't want to leave, but, shit happens, and yes, at least I get live handball. Although, the TARBS tv service shows live handball here, at least the Macedonian channel does.

Kata_Mos

HSC
N/A
DAMN Hungarian TV the only channel u can get is DUNA TV and they lost the rights to handball ages ago (B4 you could get in OZ) it went to Sport 1 and Sport 2 Tv chaneels and MTV 1&2 none of which are broadcast here! Any who i saw the Maco lineup for the qualifications against Hungary :) and i notices this name Hodik Sándor (Vojvodina Novi Sad) GK so what's the deal with this guy i assume he is part Hungarian part Maco????

Kata_Mos

HSC
N/A
Mejcikem i take it you loves this quote from NA to NSO regarding a certain player:
Mehlmann jó formában játszott, sokat tett a sikerért

:D

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
It's the first time i have EVER heard the felnott Sz. K. say that about Ibi but they never really had a chance too with Boki playing it's about time :):D:)
Glad that my fav. player is finally doing something on the court than being an idiot :( but the main story is having VERTEN ORSI :D part of the valogatott about time too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW i think she (Ibi) may be going to Aalborg next season or so a certain Danish site says and i also am getting my Gorbe mez made up for me Ria went to Ziccer the other day to order it :D:D:D

Should be interesting to see how they play in the away matches against the Danes on the weekend

Last edited:

Kata_Mos

HSC
N/A
So i take it you arer stilled ticked off about Ibi's performance this season ,which is related to the transfer issue. I was hoping you were gonna put the Orsi pic up

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
The Lublin game was it for me :mad: and besides its very rare that you get a creative genius like Gorbe come along!

I was gonna put up the Orsi pic but the img code is off for the post but not for sig's i can't b bothered to add it!

One more thing we can continue this convo. in person u idiot you're only a couple of meters away get off the 2nd comp!!!!!!!!!!! :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)