Hardest Section of HSC Physics Course? (1 Viewer)

televators

HSC
So far we've done Space, Motors and Generators and the start of From Ideas to implementation- We still have this to do, along with the Option- From Quanta to Quarks

Have I done the hardest parts of the course already?, or are they still to come- What, in your opinion, is the hardest section of the course for you?

For me, Space and Motors werent too bad, prob space was harder cos of projectile motion/ relativity:D :D

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
only done motors and space so far

motors is pretty gay... id say its the hardest SO FAR

5c

HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::

motors is pretty gay... id say its the hardest SO FAR
aahahaa.. agree...

ive done motors and ideas and started 2 dot points on space.. i reckon 'ideas' was fun ..

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
space is the best topic i loved it :p

then "along came m&g" and i found physics boring... lol

C

CaR

ive done motors and ideas and started 2 dot points on space.. i reckon 'ideas' was fun .. [/B][/QUOTE]

ideas...lol..the first thing that fascinated me was that maltese cross tube thing..=D
soo.."PrettIFul" >.<"

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
the option q2q would have to be the hardest because it required a lot of hard memorising...

other than that physics is not too difficult, but i never liked it, so i never studied for it

TheKey

HSC
my fav part of physics was space , that was so easy, the hardest part for me was motor and generators by far (lol and now im doing elec engineering, so compared to uni i cant believe i ever found that hard)...the ideas to implementation was mostly easy but there were some tricky parts. As for the Q2Q option, i really liked it, it was all theory, i cant remember anything we needed to work out mathematically on that, its mostly a history lesson with a bit of memorising, but if u like it as i did you will remember it very easily.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i think m+g is the hardest....if u've done dat then u shudn't find the rest hard!

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
m+g is the most interesting and logical topic of all!!:D i2i and q2q are fun.....space is challenging ;)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
quantum physics I2I

hey. there was another thread with this same content.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
^^ yep thats the point i found m+g, i2i and q2q the best:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)