hardest sexual position (1 Viewer)

spooky's.gal

HSC
they werent calling you a dirty person, they were saying that they consider anal sex to be dirty. very different.
everyone here keeps saying 'each to their own' and then immediately after they try to push their point again. i dont get that.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
What? I thought the "logic" was that anal sex was dirty for the guy? So any cleaning would involve him cleaning his penis. I'm sure most guys take care of their penis.

Anyways, I thought this arguement ended ages ago, and now people are reinforcing what I had said.

Anal sex = some people like it, some don't who cares.

It's like arguing what music genre is the best. It's pointless.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
its funny, sometimes i argue with people about whether or not its good to shove cds up their bum

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
um.. said:
its funny, sometimes i argue with people about whether or not its good to shove cds up their bum
and whats the verdict. um, i have this friend....

Sashka

HSC
N/A
Not a big fan of the idea of anal, but its always fun to experiment. :)

Two words: Kama Sutra.

(Improving the sex life of every home!)

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
kama sutra if ur flexible.
if ur not and like me, stick to "regular" positions!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Sophie777 said:
Regardless of the 'technicality' the blood from the walls of the vagina is sterile. Faeces is not. I'm sorry that I misinterpreted what you said but it makes no difference to my point. Anal sex is completely different to vaginal sex. Anal sex has no purpose but for pleasure.
The great majority of 'vaginal' sex isn't for procreation!!
Think about the amount of times a couple has sex, and how rarely they concieve.

Sophie777

Somebody already made that rebuttal. And, I corrected myself and said that at least in some instances- for those who wish to- it is for procreation.

This is impossible for anal sex.

Read the entire thread before you make your point with all your exclamation marks.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Sophie777 said:
Somebody already made that rebuttal. And, I corrected myself and said that at least in some instances- for those who wish to- it is for procreation.

This is impossible for anal sex.

Read the entire thread before you make your point with all your exclamation marks.
out of curiosity, do you use contraception?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Sophie777 said:
Yes, why do you ask?
Because its then *theoretically* impossible to conceive (which is why you claim anal sex is so 'wrong'

Sophie777

What the hell? I'm talking about it being possible to conceive for people who WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN. If i wanted to have children, then I wouldn't use contraception. But, if i were to have anal sex, it is impossible to conceive with or without contraception. And, anal isn't wrong. I just find it an awful thought. I don't have to want to or agree with anal sex.

Anal sex for homosexuals is a different issue, I wouldn't have a problem with that if i were a guy and gay.

Sophie777

hipsta_jess said:
Because its then *theoretically* impossible to conceive (which is why you claim anal sex is so 'wrong'
You put 'wrong' in inverted commas as if i actually said that. People can do what they want. If you are having this argument in order for me to accept you are right then this is going to go nowhere as we are all entitled to our own opinions on the issue.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
No, if you had have actually said it, I would have put "wrong", it was more just the general idea/feeling I was getting from you.

Just wondering, what are your thoughts on oral sex?

Sophie777

Inverted commas and speech marks are the same thing in actual grammar. But i get what you mean.

You want to know my thoughts on oral sex for the purpose of twisting what I say to another argument? Personally, I think that my feelings on anything depends on whether I am sharing it with someone that I love. I just have a real issue with letting someone have anal sex with me thats all. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I wasn't arguing with you, I'm just trying (albeit unsuccessfully) to follow your logic on the matter
As for the oral sex thing, I was *just* curious, because, in all reality, it raises the same problems/issues that you mention in regard to anal.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Although I seriously don't care about people who have anal sex as long as they don't ask me for it... did you know...

That the mouth is dirtier than your ass???

ie: more foreign bacteria.

Random fact, no source. Just word of mouth... hehehe... (whole new meaning to our "dirty" talk)... Thought it was interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)