Hardest to easiest mod for prelim chem and phys (1 Viewer)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
phys (hardest - easiest)
mod 2 easily LOL
mod 4 (kirchoffs was annoying)
mod 1 (only issue imo is wording it's like financial fml)
mod 3 (rote asf my school put in double slit for some reason)

if i asked any grad friends i knew for chem they wouldn't give a good answer because they're too godly

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
for chem 4 > 1 > 2 > 3
1 and 4 were annoying just cos they were content heavy but they were not like. super hard just more difficult relative (i lowkey slacked off with mod 4 too icl), 3 was barely anything and 2 was basic calcs that became second nature once u get the hang of them

kkk579

hello
HSC
phys (hardest - easiest)
mod 2 easily LOL
mod 4 (kirchoffs was annoying)
mod 1 (only issue imo is wording it's like financial fml)
mod 3 (rote asf my school put in double slit for some reason)

if i asked any grad friends i knew for chem they wouldn't give a good answer because they're too godly
Which part of mod2 is hard? Becauss im currently on mod2 energy and so far i like it better and find it easier than mod 1 🤣🤣

And yeah i havent done mod3 yet but waves and thermodynamics seem hella annoying and boring, my friends who have already done/ on it seem to hate it too LOL

kkk579

hello
HSC
for chem 4 > 1 > 2 > 3
1 and 4 were annoying just cos they were content heavy but they were not like. super hard just more difficult relative (i lowkey slacked off with mod 4 too icl), 3 was barely anything and 2 was basic calcs that became second nature once u get the hang of them
Mod2 easier than mod3 ngl 😭

Susu123

HSC
hardest to easiest (phys [extended to hsc]):
mod 6
mod 7
mod 8
mod 4
mod 3
mod 2
mod 1
mod 5

idk lmao all are pre decent, contents not hard, its just answering bs
really? i heard a lot of ppl saying mod 8 and 6 were the hardest (im on mod 7 rn and i gotta agree 6 was really hard to get good marks in for me)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Which part of mod2 is hard? Becauss im currently on mod2 energy and so far i like it better and find it easier than mod 1 🤣🤣

And yeah i havent done mod3 yet but waves and thermodynamics seem hella annoying and boring, my friends who have already done/ on it seem to hate it too LOL
Mod 2 is literally maths

Aeonium

HSC
N/A

maybe not hard but some extensions of pulleys and friction/forces can get hard really quickly (idk if it's hard per se it's just a lot of forces and it's quite easy to neglect some)
energy is easy, momentum is easy

thermo is like suvat but more boring cause you can't make any examples where you run over a teacher and waves is just bruh

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I thought physics was one of hardest to b6
never said it wasnt. the content by no means is hard, its just the questions given are hard. The difficulty in physics lies in its qs not the content. even then its not a hard subject to do, it just requires you to string your knowledge from each mod together and acc know how to properly respond to diff types of questions.

kkk579

hello
HSC
never said it wasnt. the content by no means is hard, its just the questions given are hard. The difficulty in physics lies in its qs not the content. even then its not a hard subject to do, it just requires you to string your knowledge from each mod together and acc know how to properly respond to diff types of questions.
Oh mb, yeah that makes sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)